Chap15Girl bounding

Today was a nice day for some shopping and Jess needed to after only having the dress that she wore seriously 22 years ago. "Hey Jess want to go shopping for a bit" she perked her head up. "Absolutely I need it especially wearing this for 22 years now just let me clean myself up do you have anything at your place that I can wear for shopping" she asked. I haven't been back there in three years I bet some else bought the place after I was in the coma three years ago. "Yeah maybe if it hadn't got sold yet I might have something for to wear" I smiled. When we got to my house it was just like it was when dean convinced me not to burn the place when my evil bitch doppelgänger Katherine killed my brother or I should say stef's doppelgänger. Then I see some one who I haven't seen for years. "Oh my god Caroline is that you" then she came out with my not so dead brother. "Jer" I cried I totally forgot about Jess. "Hey guys this is Jess sam's girlfriend we're just here to get her some clothes to wear so we can go shopping for new clothes that aren't three or 22 years old" then I went to my room with Jess I walked into my old room every thing is where have been for years now. After Jess got some clothes Caroline begged to came with us and I couldn't say no to her. We got back to the Salvatore's at 6:00pm so I got supper ready.