Sammy ruined everything!

A/N: Hey! thrid chapter yayay, I've gotten a lot of views on my first parts so yayayay agian, well for me. Hopefully you will like this chapter to. If you do enjoy the chapter it would be great if you vote, and or leave feedback! :)

What could be taking him so long? When the bell rang announcing the end of hell, I ran out of there like I was being chased by demons. Its been 30 minutes since then. I stand up in defeat and pull out my phone and earbuds out of my bookbag. Another project failed because of my partner. Of course right then he runs straight out of the schools front doors pulling his shirt over his head and buttoning up his pants. He bounds down the stairs and over to his '67 impala where I am.

"Oh someones been busy" I say raising an eyebrow jokingly

I should be hurt that he was sleeping with someone not to long after us making out, but i'm not I don't feel that way about him.

"hardey har har" He jokes getting into the front seat.

I walk to other side of the car and get in.

"How can I even trust you?" I ask half joking "You could be a ax murderer or some other shit?"

He just laughs and drives out of the school parking lot

A/N: slight smut warning.

***

Right as I enter his room I know we will not be doing very much work. Right as we enter he pushes me against the wall, his hands pressed on both sides of me. He slowly brushes his lips against mine teasing me. He moves his lips down to my neck and is kissing my neck. I cant help but moan. Did I really just do that?!?! My face turns red with embarrassment. He looks up at me and laughs.

"OH my god, Im so sorry! That was really-"

He shuts me up with a very passionate kiss, wow he is an amazing kisser! I grab him and drag him over to the bed, this time im on top of him, my legs on ether side of his hips. I move my mouth down to his ear.

"Your so hot I cant take it" I whisper into his ear trying to make my voice very deep and enticing.

He grabs me and pull me down so he is on top of me. I can feel 'it' through his jeans (wink wonk) as he leans on top of me.

he stops kissing me for a moment and leans over to his bedside drawer and pulls out a condom.

"You wanna do this?" He asks smirking

I nod quickly, cause Oh I really do.

"Just don't take my shirt off" I say

I'm pretty sure he knows i'm transgender ftm but I still don't want him to see my boobs.

I lean up to him and start kissing him passionately to continue where we left off.

***

I get off of him and lay down in the bed in the next to him. both of us breathing heavily. I am left in my shirt while he has on nothing. I lean over and kiss his cheek.

"That was amazing!" I acclaim

"Yes it was!" He sighs

I look over as a gasp bounces around the room. Standing in the doorway is Deans little brother, He couldn't have been more than 8. He runs out of the doorway and into the hall screaming "DAD!!!"

Dean jumps out of bad quickly pulling his boxers off of the floor and pulling them on.

"SAMMY!!! WAIT!!!" He says running after him

What if his father come's in here. What if he does not approve, he could be homophobic or transphobic. I need to get out of here.

I jump off the bed, and walk over to where my clothes are in a pile. Screaming penetrates the silence, I can hear something being thrown at the wall and shattering. I pull on my boxers and jeans and run down the stairs. Most of the screaming is coming from the kitchen. I'm able to get to the front door without being seen. I run to the door and swing it open and walk out slowly closing the door behind me for it dosent make much noise. I cant believe this is how the after math of my time ends. I walk down the sidewalk away from his house, I don't stop walking until I get to a corner where I cant see his house.

"CAS!" Someone scream's from where his house is.

I don't turn back around. I pull out my phone and dial and scroll to the contact.

"Mom come pick me" I say into the phone sobbing