Halloween birthday

Dean has been staying at my house now for over a month. I'm not complaining. Who would complain about having to be with their boyfriend most of the time, its great! 

I stare up at the glow in the dark stars on my ceiling. The dull luminescent glow shines an eerie light onto our faces.

"So what are you doing on Halloween?" I ask Dean who is laying next to me on the bed.

He turns over onto his side facing me. His smell of oil grease from working on his Impala fills me nose.

"Um.... Meg invited me to her Party on Halloween."

Meg is one of the most popular girl in school, I don't understand why because she is so rude to everyone.

"Oh... Are you gonna go?" I ask saddened 

His face lights up.

"Only if you will go with me! I know your birthday is that day so we could spend it partying!"

(I know Cas dosent have a birthday, I made it up for the sake of the story)

My body shakes with nervousness and excitement. 

"I've never been to a high school party before. OH MY GODS this will be amazing!!" 

He smiles in response and lays back onto his back and stares at the ceiling. We sit there in silence; not an awkward silence but a comfortable one.

 ***

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

My eyes fly open at the roar of the simple phrase. Dean jumps up awake next to me. We both sit up in the bed. 

My parents stand next to my bed holding a cake with candles. I can tell my Dad is trying not to yell at Dean for sleeping in the bed. My parents are very accepting of me being Trans and Gay and it is wonderful.

"Happy 18th birthday!" They repeat

"Thank you!' I squeal jumping out of bed

They put the cake down on my desk and capture me in a giant hug.

"Okay so time for presents!" My Mom announces

I sit down on the bed while my mom goes and gets the presents. When she gets back she lays the packages on my bed.

I open the first smaller one and inside sits an My chemical romance phone case and 100$

I jump at the night stand grabbing my phone.

"OH my god thank you so much!!" I say while putting on the phone case.

I pick up the last flat box that looks like it holds clothes.

"Is this one from you Dad?" I ask

"That's actually from me." Dean says speaking up for the first time 

I quickly rip off the orange wrapping paper, once the box is the only thing left I pull it off.

Laying wrapped in the box is a black binder.

"How did you afford this?!?! Aren't they over 100$" I ask socked picking up the binder "I've been trying to get one for so long now!"

"I have been working extra shifts"

I jump at him on the other side of the bed pulling him into a hug. I smash my lips into his

"Thank you, I love you so so so so much." I say in between kisses

"Ahem, still in the room" My Dad says

I pull away still staring into his eyes.

"So sorry Dad!" I say jumping off the bed "I'm gonna go put this on!"

I run into the bathroom connected to my room locking the door behind me.

I pull off the shirt I was sleeping in and slowly and with a little trouble pull on the binder.

For once looking into the mirror I don't feel like i'm seeing some other girls reflection; all I see is my self and it feels amazing.

A/N: Sorry I Havent updated for awhile and this chapter dosent do much but oh well, ill update agian tommrow