Chapter 8

A/N: Adding the NC17 tag again to the first part of this chapter. Oh, and sorry about the second half...

***

I woke up the next morning with my head on Jamie's chest. I listened to the gentle rhythm of his heartbeat as his warmth encompassed me. His jersey knit sheet was resting at the base of my back and barely covering his pelvis. That perfect V looked delicious and I had to stop myself from licking my way down to it. My arm was draped lazily across his upper stomach, his resting in my hair. I was achy in all the right places after our night of endless lovemaking. It was well past two in the morning before we finally decided to rest. I smiled, pressing a kiss to his sternum, as I got lost in the memories.

My head moved along with the rise and fall of his breaths. I sat up to watch my perfect Irishman sleep. His expression was soft, relaxed, and I smiled at the stubble that had grown on his jaw overnight. His lips were parted slightly so I couldn't resist leaving a small kiss on them. He shifted beneath me, his hands slowly caressing my hair. I dropped my mouth to his neck, gently sucking at his pulse point, which caused him to squirm.

"Mmm," he moaned.

I watched as he opened his eyes. "Mmm yourself."

"Did we wake satisfied?" he asked.

"I woke up to you, so yes."

He captured my lips. "I hope it becomes a habit."

I rested my head back down on his chest and he tightly wrapped both arms around me. My naked body pressed on top of his was the greatest sensation I'd ever known.

"I need coffee," I said.

"Shower with me first."

I looked up at him as he wiggled his eyebrows playfully, causing me to laugh.

"Deal."

I rolled off and stood, waiting for him to join me, but he lay there staring.

"Well?" I asked.

"Sorry, just admiring the view."

I blushed; he made me feel special, and I prayed I'd never get used to his charm, because it surprised me in the best ways.

He finally got up, lightly smacking my bare behind as we walked into his bathroom. He started the shower before pulling me by the hand in with him. The water was warm and felt divine as it washed down my sensitive frame.

Grabbing my face with his hands he said, "Now where'd we leave off?"

I smiled as our mouths crashed together. He pressed me firmly against the cold tile and I gasped at its temperature. His lips fell to my neck, leaving playful bites with his teeth before he dropped to his knees. I gasped looking down at his darkened eyes. He smiled, wasting no time kissing a path down my stomach. He lifted one of my legs, draping it over his shoulder as he supported me with his free hand, holding my hips in place. I moaned before he even touched me, which made him chuckle.

"What's for breakfast, Kels?" he asked.

God, I hated him for torturing me. "Don't."

"Don't what?" he played. "Don't touch you? Don't lick you? Don't make love to you in my shower?"

I whimpered, bucking my hips toward his face, but he remained unfazed. "Fuck!" I yelled. "Don't tease me!"

"I'm not teasing, baby, I'm asking you a question." A devilish grin spread across his lips.