Noshhhhhhhhh

*AN: may or may not contain smut y'all gonna have to find out yourselves ;)))))*

Niall

Get ur cute arse over to the couch rn bitch

Josh

rude

Niall

I'm sawry

Get over here tho

It's important

Josh

whyyyyyyyy ur so far away
And I'm not leaving your bed until I get over Ashton

Niall

Well he's a bloody idiot for cheating on you, but if your not coming out from my room, I'm coming up to you

Josh

what
No

I look so ugly rn
Stahppopp

Josh

Shit I see you

Josh

Don't you dare take another step on the stairs

Josh

shit

Josh POV

The door swung open to reveal a grinning Niall. God, that bloody idiot. I gotta love him though. Aghhhhhhhhhh. Life is just. Ugh. What is life.

He jumped on the bed and landed on my legs causing me to whince loudly. He looks up from the pile of blankets and smirks."Get over yourself, Devine."

I pout at his playfully mean words and sink back down into the bed that is my darkened soul. Fucking Ashton. Why'd he have to cheat? We had one snog session then he goes fucking some boy named Michael. Or was it Luke? Oh well, it doesn't matter. I don't know if I really felt something toward him but, aghhh. Life. Sucks. Ass.

Me and Niall lay there like that for a while before Nialls stomach rumbles. Typical Niall.

"We need to go eat or I'm gonna die and come back and haunt you so you'll never have sex. That's right. I know you're a virgin. Ha. Wait. I'm also one. Hmmm. I have an idea."

Confused, I look up at him with a puzzled look, and squint at him."What are you saying Horan.." I say almost as a whisper.

"I'm saying, until you realize you're in love with me, we can be, erm, what's a nice way to say this? Ah yes. Fuck buddies." He says casually, as if this was an everyday thing. Considering him being Niall Horan, it could be normal.

I hesitate, knowing the danger of being fuck buddies, you could catch unwanted or unexpected feelings, or you could ruin your reputation. Or get an std, or make my butt hurt, or or.. Or worse... I could get herpes...

Ew.

"Deal? Or no deal, DeFINE?" He softly chuckes at his little pun. Ugh his puns are the worst, but hey, free sex, who would deny that? Not me, sad little virgin drummer Josh Devine, that's for sure.

"Deal, bitch."

He pouts and scoffs. "That's my line, assbutt."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"I have absolutely no idea what to do.."

I hold the lube in my hand, and eye it suspiciously. Do I drink it? Do I squirt it in his butthole? Erm, I'm new at this don't judge me...

"You slide it all over your huge, fat cock, and fuck me senseless." Niall gasps quietly as he stares at my toned chest. And I could have sworn he licked his lips.

My eyes widen at his comment and think to myself, oh... Well he's Irish, can't do anything about that.

I squeeze the bottle of clear liquid onto my hand, and wait until I have enough so I can lather up my hard on. My cheeks heat up as I see Niall watching my every move. He slowly spreads his legs and smirks a little.

"Fuck me like one of your Australian boys, Josh." I shrug, confused by his comment, but continue. I get on my knees, right above Niall, and slowly push into his throbbing hole.

He closes his eyes tightly and groans. I immediately stop, ready to pull out, if it hurts too much. "Fuck Josh don't stop!" I blush, as I slowly thrust into his small hole.

I gasp from the sensation rushing through my body, the tightness of him drives me wild and he yells loudly when I pull out and slam back into him without warning. I feel sweat sliding off my body as I lean down to his level and suck on his neck, leaving dark spots all over his neck, while he moans as I hit his prostate.

"FUCK RIGHT THERE DADDY"

I stop but only for just a minute so I can admire his beautifully, sweat glistening body, and I bring my head down to his chest and lick a couple stripes up and down his forming abs, earning a loud moan escaping his plump lips.

I slam into him once more, earning an inhuman noise from him, as I continue to ram into his tight hole. Fuck this was nothing like I would expect it, fuck. Oh god.

"Fuck Ni I'm gonna cum.. Oh you're so fucking tight. OH FUCK OH SHIT, AHH NIALL!" I scream out the last sentence as I thrust into him one last time, moaning and panting as I ride out my high, grinding slowly.

He pants, but then I realize he didn't finish so I pull of of him, and hover my head above his hard, untouched dick.

"Josh you don't need t-" I don't let him finish, I immediately bob my head down his huge cock, his tip hitting the back of my throat. Earning a loud gasp/moan from him. I smirk as I continue to bob up and down, until his moans turn into gasps for air, as I feel his dick twitch, I pull off, and look him in the eyes.

I smirk as he whimpers from the loss of contact, but I go back down, licking and gently sucking on his tip. Without any warning I dip my head down and take him all in, deep throating as I hum around his dick. The vibrations send him over the edge as he arches his back and yells an assortment of curses I've never heard of. His perfect, naked body shaking as he cums into my mouth, and I gladly swallow every drop.

He pants as he comes down from his high, and glances at me when I lay down next to him."You know, I could have sworn I heard you call me daddy." I smirk, as his beautiful face flushes and he sits up, smiling to himself. Probably thinking I couldn't see his face.

"It was the heat of the moment, DeFINE." He lays back down next to me, snaking an arm around my waist as I pull him closer to me.

"Now about food... I'm thinking Nandos?" He says sweetly, as if the big fuck fest didn't just happen.

I roll my eyes and shrug. "Whatever makes you happy princess."