Little Nados'

Liam POV

I walk up to the familiar elevators and press the up button. I patiently wait for the doors to open, and walk inside them. As I step in, I notice a boy with shaggy black hair twitching uncontrollably in the corner. I step closer to him, honestly a little freaked out, and gently touch his shoulder.

"Are you alright, mate?" I say calmly. He flinches at my touch and timidly looks up to my gaze. I quietly gasp as I see his face. There were an array of lines and blood splotches etched on the left side of his face. He looks to be around my age, either 19 or 20, and his eyes are big and wide with fear. Why was he so scared? "Bloody hell, what happened to you? Are you alright?"

He mumbled a few words but he said them so quietly I couldn't understand most of them. All I could make out was; Devine, punch, and Niall.

I backed away from him and pulled my hand away from his shoulder as if I were burned. I scowl at this pathetic boy and basically spit out. "You're fucking Alex Whitmore. The fucking prick who tried to rape Niall. You deserve whatever happened to you. I can't believe you call yourself a human being. You disgust me."

He frowns slightly, and looks back down to his hands, as if he were praying the elevator ride was over soon. I couldn't stand being near this dickwad. The doors finally open and I race down the hall a angrily and stop at Niall's flat. I'm hesitant about knocking, but I knock anyway.

When no one comes to open the door, I grip the door knob and open the door, which to my surprise was unlocked. I slip in, and turn on the lights, revealing all his furniture, perfectly left untouched, his entire flat was a big splotch of white and black, walls white, and furniture black. Everything was tidy and all his things kept clean. Well that's a first, from Niall.

I hear quiet snoring coming from upstairs and make my way up the white carpeted stairs. I walk into the first bedroom I see and much to my surprise, Niall and Josh tangled in a mess of sheets, blankets and pillows. I smile and chuckle to myself as I make my way towards Josh.

I poke his cheek, waiting for him to wake up, but instead he scrunched his nose and turned away from my touch. I poke him again, but harder, and he angrily groans as he turns to face me. Anger flashes across his face, but then softens a little when he notices it its me. "Liam? What're you doing here?" He whispers quietly, so he doesn't wake up Niall, who stirs in his arms.

"You weren't at our flat, so I texted Zayn asking if he knew where you were and he told me you were most likely going to be here. It was along the lines of "hard core fucking".

At the last sentence his face flushes a deep, beet red, and he runs a hand through his dark, shaggy hair. I took this moment of silence to take in his facial features. He had a straight nose (haha yeah right straight) dotted with about 6 freckles, and a very sharp jaw line.

If I wasn't infatuated with Zayn, maybe I would have gone for Josh. Awe well.

"I need you to come with me, Zayn is planning some surprise thing for Louis and Harry at their flat." He nodded, running his face, and looked back at Niall. "Take your time, Josh." I chuckled.

He carefully untangled himself from Niall's grip, and covered him up with the blanket (and it's safe to say that they both had at least boxers on). Josh walked to Niall's closet, and picked out a random black t-shirt and black basketball shorts, along with a pair of black converse.

"Alrighty, I'm ready lets go." He says quietly as he slips on the black high tops. He looks back at Niall one more time, and bends down to kiss his forehead. I cooed at the sight. Gawd they were so fucking cute. It made me sick.

I laugh at him and joke about how him and Niall aren't dating and just fuck buddies.

"You two are such a married couple." I say.

"Shut the fuck up and get to the car, dumbass."

~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry it's short, I just heard some bad news but I think it's all going to be okay. This chapters for you, Lisa☺️ hope ya like it

(Sorry it's short ;-;)

Ellie 🙈💜