4. Explaining My Faint

Kian Pov:

We all went and sat on the couch.
I sat on the end and Zoe sat on my right.

"He's the one who raped you, didn't he," I whisper to her. She looks into my eyes and nods hanging her head low.

"Zoe why would you sit by someone who beat me up? Why don't you come sit my me," Ricky said acting all innocent and patting the seat next to him.

I looked at Zoe and she just looked up at me. She was pretty much saying she didn't want to leave.

I put my arm around her and just looked at Ricky.

"She's not sitting by a prick like you and I'm gonna tell everyone why," I say to Ricky giving him such a death glare.

Now everyone's looking at me and I start to speak.

"Zoe here was talking to me the other day, about something that happened when she first got here. Are "friend" Ricky here decided to give her a welcoming present. He raped her. Fucking raped her! Then when you guys left to get pizza, was gonna do it again, and smacked her." Everyone now was looking back from Zoe to Ricky. But then there was Sam.

Sam was pissed.

If looks could kill Ricky would be dead.
He slowly stood up, went and opened the door to the house.

"Get out," was all he said.

"What do you mean?" Ricky asked looking at Sam shocked.

"I said get out this damn house!" Sam screamed in Ricky's face.

Ricky slowly walked towards the door and didn't turn back.

___________________________
A/N
This is more of a filler chapter just so it clears some stuff up:)