5. Your In Or Your Out

Zoe's Pov:

It's been a few days since Sam kicked Ricky out. He's tried to call but no one has been answering. That is, until Sam came up with an idea.

He finally called Ricky back told him to come to the O2L house to talk.
Not even 5 minutes later, Ricky came running through the door.
We all sat in the living room waiting for Sam to talk.

"Okay so here's my idea. If you want to stay in O2L that bad after the horrible thing you did to my sister, then here's what you gotta do. You have to make a video on the O2L channel explaining what you did and apologize to everyone. If you do that you can also come back to the house but you can not be left alone with Zoe. If you don't wanna do this then you can stay out and not come back," Sam says looking at everyone as we all nod in approval.

Ricky looked sad but agreed to do it.
That saying, Ricky left the room, leaving all the other boys and me.

"One last thing Zoe," Sam says looking at me sympathetically.

"You can't stay by yourself. Even at night you will have to stay with one of us. Okay?" He says looking at me as I think.

"I-I guess," I say looking back at him.

He just smiled a small no tooth smile and looks at everyone who also has a small smile.

"Now who am I gonna stay with," I ask looking at everyone.

"Me," Sam and Kian say at the same time.
I look at both and smile which they both return.

"I think for the time being, Zoe should stay in my room till she get more comfortabe around everyone, after that she can either alternate from whoever or stay with one person who she chooses." Sam says looking at me for approval.

I smile agreeing, I'm not gonna disagree since he is giving me some control on my choices.