7. Kissed and Bruised

Zoes Pov:

We walked out of the closet after that, you know, kiss;) holding hands and smiling.

Everyone smiled at us, well all except for Ricky. He was glaring at me with such a unpleasent force, I thought it would knock me off my feet. Me and Kian walked back and sat down, but I went back to my spot inbetween Sams legs (and not that way you dirty little frickers, I know what you were thinking) and leaned my back against his chest as his arms snaked back around my waist.

"Well what did you do in there?" Sam asked with a smile looking down at me.

"Oh nothing," I say with a giggle as I rub my nose against his nose causing him to laugh.

We continue the game like nothing happened, besides the side glares and such from Ricky. After another half hour or so we all decide to go to bed.

"Well Zoe, who you gonna share a room with tonight?" Kian said raising his eye brows. I go up and wrap my arms around his neck and play with his hair.

"I choose,........ Sam," i say getting out of his arms and running to jump onto Sam leaving Kian standing there with his mouth wide open.

"Ha! You thought she was gonna pick you, but she picked me! Whooooooo!" Sam says with a laugh as he picks me up and runs upstairs and throws me on the bed.

"Hey, i have to shower, why dont you stay in here and just chill?" Sam says grabbing a towel and leaving after i nod. I go through my phone and check instagram and twitter till i hear the door creak open and hands go over my eyes.

"Guess who?" the voices says.

"Sa-," i was about to say till i thought more closely. Sam doesnt have a lisp, or boney thin fingers. I gasp when i feel there hands grasp my shoulders and spin me around.

"Hello Zoe." Ricky says tightening his grip on me looking me in eyes. His eyes are filled with aggression and fury. I start to shake and move away from him but hes already got me in his trap.

"Oh dont fight, you know why im doing this," he says and the next thing i know im thrown against the wall.

He grasp my throat with both hands, pushing his thumb into my wind pipe. I grab at his hands trying to pull his fingers off. One by one i can get each off, but soon i feel my world slip and black dots appear around me. Before i can pass out, he lets me do and grabs a ball of my hair, shoving my head into the wall.

"This will be are secret," he says about to walk away, leaving me coughing and gasping for air.

"I knew you wouldnt change bastard!" i yell in between coughs, grabbing my head, thankfully feeling no blood.

"Oh hun, your just making it worse for you. Just wait till next time," he says laughing as he shuts the door, leaving me on the floor. My head is pounding but the rest of me in numb.

I crawl back to Sams bed and just lay down scanning the room for some advil. I roll over and groan as i hear the door open and close a bit to loudly for my liking.

"Hey im back," Sam says in sweats pants and nothing else, but that doesnt faze me anymore. I mean he is my brother its not like im gonna seem him and be like DAAAAAAAAAAM he fine as HELLLLLLLLL.

He comes and plops down on the bed next to me, grabbing me in his arms and pulling me towards him, making me moan in pain from the previous incident.

"You okay Zoe?" Sam says turning me towards him.

"Yea, i just fell well you were in the shower," I say with a laugh making him laugh along too.

After that we both fade into a deap sleep.

I hope what happened to me doesnt become a regular thing