A Step Closer

Chris: When I pulled up to Destiny house she didn't get out the car right away like I thought she would she just sat there and looked out the window then she turned to me and said (keep driving) very quiet, so I did what she told me we drove around for 2 more hours into I stopped the car and said are you ready to go home she then looked at me and said (can i come over your house I don't really want to be alone right now) I nodded my head and drove to my 1 bed room apartment. We got out the car and went into the apartment she asked (can I get in the shower) I walked to the closet and got her a wash cloth and towel and then handed her some of my basketball shorts and and a shirt.She was in there for about 1 hr into I herd the water turn off I ordered some pizza because i didn't fell like cooking.

Destiny: I made Chris drive around for nearly 2 hrs into we stopped at his house I just wanted time to think I just couldn't believe what he said to me I was so blind I really thought he cared, I took a long hot shower I just felt so dirty inside because I only had sex with 3 people including Sean in my life I just couldn't let go and stop thinking about what just happened. I walked out to the smell of pizza and seen Chris on his phone he jumped up and I started laughing I walked over to the counter and grabbed a plate and a slice of pizza and sat down on the couch I looked up and seen Chris staring at me, what I said (nun) then he looked back at his phone.Chris (yea) can we talk (yea whats on your mind kid) Ha I just want to say I'm sorry I should have listen to you ya'll tried to warned me I made a stupid mistake that I can now never take back i'm so sorry Chris.(Don't apologize to me I was just trying to look out for you so what did happen) Well Sean came to pick me up and we went to his house and watched a movie and then I did the worst mistake of my life then after that I went to the bathroom to clean off and when I came back he threw my cloths at me and said get up threw and at first I thought he was playing so I sat down then he slightly pushed me off his bed and said you thought I was playing hoe and so I started crying and ran out his house and then called you. Chris just sat there with a blank look on his face I snapped my fingers saying hello and he jumped and said (My bad I was just thinking how I'm go kill that fuck nigga) No! I said then he nodded his head and went into his room I got up and followed him siting next to him we sat there looking at the wall for like 2 min Chris then looked at me and said (You didn't deserve nun of that he just a fuck nigga that just what fuck niggas do If we can rewind this hole situation then I would and try harder to stop you from making the choices that you did And some how i kinda fell like this is my fault because I know how he is this isn't the first time he hurt someone I cared about) When Chris said that it made me think about who the other person was and why he never told me, Chris what are you talking about (That's why me and Renee broke up she was cheating on me with Sean and when I confronted her about it she act liked she ain't care about what we had like it meant nothing to her and then 2 weeks later she cried running back to me talking about how he hurt her, and would I take her back, and how sorry she was) Dang Chris why you never told me (Because I didn't wont nobody to know I got my bitch took by a fuck nigga) I thought y'all just grew apart or something (nah) Oh well i'm really sleepy I said laying down next to Chris closing my eyes.

Chris: I finally told Destiny why me and Renee broke up it was hard just telling the story that nigga really dead to me now he done hurt 2 people that I loved I just can't let it go I thought to myself laying down.Having Destiny next to me in my bed make me fell great i wish i could just tell her how much i love her right now and just wrap my arm around her pull her close and just never let her go I thought to my self falling a sleep.
I woke up to the smell of bacon and didn't see Destiny next to me so I got up and seen Destiny with a plate of bacon and some orange juice how you get that I ain't have no food in here (I know I bought it) how the hell did you get to the store ( I drove your car) I heard her mumble You did fucking what I said and she took off running into my room shutting the door I busted the door open and she was hiding in the corner and i picked her up on my shoulders why she was punching my back and i slammed her on the bed and got on top of her holding her down tickling her (get off of me!) she yelled in laughter nope not into you learn not to drive people shit (I'm sorry but you ain't have shit in here and I was hungry) so you could have woke me up i said getting off of her ( sorry) that's ok that shit do smell good though I said walking out the room making me a plate. What you want to do today I said playfully hitting her arm ( you go stop hitting me nigga) what you go do about it (you go see hit me one more time) Nah yo tall ass got hands I said, but fr what we go do (I don't know lets just stay here in chill) cool with me I said turning on Netflix.

6 hours later

After the 4th movie I guess we both drifted off to sleep I woke up with Destiny sleep on my shoulder I woke her up telling her to come to bed, I was almost sleep when I felt Destiny head lay on my chest but shit I was okay with that.

Destiny:I woke on Chris chest not knowing how i got in here the last thing I remember was watching Netflix. I got up to use the bathroom and I laid back down next to Chris just thinking about how this nigga been here for me threw thick and thin no matter what we go threw he always here to pick me up off my feet I thought to myself when I seen Chris looking at me like I was crazy what? (why the hell you looking at me like that you almost gave a nigga a heart attack) Ha Ha I was thinking nigga (about what?) You (Me) yes you (what about me) How you been here for me threw thick and thin and how you have my back no matter what (Of course Destiny i'ma always be here for you) I know I said and then hugged him. Man i'm mad we got school tomorrow can you take me home before it get to late (yea lets go) I put on my shoes then got in his car, bye Chris be here early to pick me up I said walking inside my house. when I got in I told my mom I was home then walked into my room calling LeLe telling her every thing that had happened she got mad asf her crazy ass but we talked for 30 more min then I hoped in the shower man this shower fell good asf I still cant believe the shit I just went threw I started to cry again I finally got out and I looked in the mirror seeing my eyes was red as hell then I laid down checking my Instagram then drifted off to sleep.

Dream- Stop playing with me Chris Give me a kiss then baby fine I said getting on top of him then giving him a peck on his lips (Bra that's not no kiss give me a big boy kiss) he said smiling looking sexy asf fine I said giving him tongue and all while he was grabbing my ass pulling me closer to him.

Beep,Beep,Beep I Jumped up hard asf outta my sleep Why the fuck was i dreaming about Chris! no what the fuck! I said to myself walking to my closet picking out my outfit and heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my hair i put on my cloths and headed down stairs to eat some breakfast when Chris called me I was hesitated to answer Hello (yea i'm on m way be ready) oh oh Okay (you good) yea why you ask that (cause you was stuttering) oh my bad I said then hanging up wow I really need to shake that dream it was just a dream that's it. 10 min later Chris pulled up beeping his horn then I ran out to his car, on or way to school Chris said (aye if that fuck boy say sum to you tell me okay) Okay I said then turned my head back to the window, we got to school and I got out the car and headed straight in the building. Dang I forgot me and Sean sit next to each other so I asked Chris if he can switch me spots. When I seen him walk inside the class room I froze up not trying to look in his direction, class was over so I was heading to my gym class and when I walked in I seen Sean and his friends right by the door man this day couldn't get any better as I was walking by I seen all eyes on me then every one start laughing I walked faster going into the locker room when I got back out I found out we was going to be playing dodge ball Great, Boom someone hit me right in the head I looked up and seen Sean laughing I decided to just sit out the rest of the game.School was over and Chris was already in the car on our drive home I told Chris what happened and he was mad he ain't say nun the whole way home I got out the car and said bye he just looked at me and drove off.