A Step Closer pt2

Chris: After what Destiny told me what happened I dropped her off and drove to where that nigga Sean post on the corner I see his ass standing there everyday I drove up got out the car and boom rocked that nigga hard asf in his face he dropped down and said (nigga what the fuck was that for) Man you done hurt to many people close to me I punched him again busting his eye(yo they just hoes) I stomped him hard asf in his head leaving him there unconscious walking back to my car driving off.

Sean: I woke up on the corner feeling hella pain I got up and seen blood all over my shirt I got to my car driving home man what the fuck was that nigga on i'ma just leave it alone I can't bring no more beef to my squad I'm dropping out of school anyways these hoes ain't worth it.

Destiny: I called Chris and asked him if he was okay and he said ( yea im straight but home boy might not be) what you mean by that (I knocked his ass out) fr you lying Chris you crazy asf (i know you gotta be) true come over (okay i'm on my way) I took a 5 min shower and put on my Pink yoga shorts and a white tank top wtf am I doing I thought to myself this is Chris why am I getting cute for I thought hearing a knock on the door I Damn near ran to the door opening it Chris walked in and I said OMG that's a lot of blood on your shirt (ik it's not mine) he said taking it of throwing it away I asked him if he wanted some pizza then sitting down at the table we sat down the I said so what happened (I got out the car seen that nigga lacking and so I rocked his ass then stomping his shit into he was out then driving off) Dang that's what he get (miss.Brown here) Nah she went to work (oh) after we was done eating we went up stairs into my room and watched a movie after that was over it was 11:00 so I told Chris he can just sleep here (i ain't got no cloths) yes you do yo cloths still here that I washed (oh okay) he said taking off his pants having basketball shorts under them I guess I didn't notice I was looking at him cause he started to laugh and said (you see sum you like) nah I was looking at yo tattoos lying,did they hurt (nah I was high as hell) oh true I want one (get one) when (this Saturday that's when i'm getting mine) Okay I said happy (But you know you see something you like I seen you biting yo lips) No I wasn't I said throwing the pillow at him (damn I was playing but truth be told I see sum I like too) quit playing I said smiling and got out of bed turning the lights out I jumped back in bed accidentally landing on Chris my bad (whatever scoot over you know you to thick for that shit ) yea yea good night (good night)

Dream- Baby bring yo fine ass over here and give me a kiss I did exactly that and sat on his lap and started sucking on his neck giving him a big ass hickey then kissing him slowly like or lips was dancing together Destiny Destiny Destiny.

Hun (um its time to get up for school) oh shit right (where my cloths at )in the closet I said going to the bathroom getting in the shower. Man why the fuck do I keep having dreams about this nigga I was thinking to myself when I heard a knock on the door Yea! (can I come in to brush my teeth) um yea come in, the extra toothbrushes or in the bottom of the cabinet. Can you hand me my towel (Nope) quit playing nigga (ok you better catch it then) you childish you better be lucky it didn't fall now get out. I step out the shower putting on my cloths and doing my hair. When I walked out the bathroom I put on my shoes and we walked out the door getting inside his car. when we got to school I said bye and I ran to go find LeLe.

LeLe: I seen Destiny running up to me.Whats wrong (man I got to tell you so much) what happen (you know Chris beat the Fuck outta Sean) fr when this happen(yesterday after he dropped me off) damn fr Chris really do care about you(I know he do a lot for me) Y'all would be the shit if y'all was together (don't say that but that's kinda what I wanted to talk to you about) What! (you promise you want tell nobody) Promise (I been having dreams about Chris) like what kinda dreams(about us being together kissing and shit and yesterday I ask him to come over and I found my self getting cute for him like wtf no it's Chris It's not oppose to be like that) Ha look like you got feelings for ya boy just tell him how you feel ( I can't what if he don't fell the same way) Trust me if you can't see that Chris got feelings for you, you must be blind asl that nigga would go to hell and back for you listen just try to go slow give him hints don't be obvious (okay thanks i gotta get to class) Bye bitch (Bye) Damn that's crazy Chris and Destiny they would be a cute couple I thought to myself meeting my bae at his locker.

Chris: It was finally the end of the day not only that but It's Friday I cant get Destiny off my mind for nothing I think she finally feeling a nigga she been acting different I thought to myself getting in my car waiting for her. We was driving home when Destiny said (you still getting yo tattoo tomorrow) yea you still coming right (yup what you think I should get) I don't know think about it though it gotta be something meaningful its go be on yo body forever (true aye can I just stay at yo house so you want have to come back down here to pick me up) yea, see that's what I mean she never asked to spend a night at my house or for me to spend a night over hers unless she had to fuck it better for me.

Destiny: I ran upstairs getting some cloths putting them in a bag then locking up running back to his car. I think I like Chris and I fell stupid as hell because this nigga been in front of me this hole time. Everything becoming clear now like his smile his laugh ugh he sexy as fuck ha let me stop I still can't believe this is happening like who would of ever thought I would be catching feelings for him. We got to his house and ate and chilled. It was getting late and I was feeling tired so I put on my night cloths and got into his bed and got on my phone then Chris came in and took off his shirt and laid down. Why you always sleeping with out shirts on (why you always sleeping with shirts on) shut up ain't nobody ask you to get smart (so you want me to get dumb) Shut up (shut down) Really (really) okay I quit (ha ha i'm just playing with you) Why is this nigga so sexy I thought to myself turning around because I couldn't keep looking at him without soon smiling he got up to turn of the lights and when he laid back down he raped his arms around me so I took the opportunity and I scooted back closer to him putting my body closer to him it felt so right and I drifted off to sleep.