A Dream Come True

Chris: I woke up to Destiny Still in my arms I was surprised that she didn't move and pulled herself closer to me man what that a dream come true. I got up an woke Destiny up and started to roll 4 blunts because I wanna be High asf when I go get my shit we smoked then got in my car and went to McDonald's on some high shit. We puled up to the shop and I told Destiny to go first she got a quote on her arm that said with out the dark we'd never be able to see the stars with stars going up on her shoulder and top back.She took it like a boss fr. Now its my turn i'm getting a cross with prayer hands on my arm. We was finally done and so we headed to the mall.

Destiny: My tattoo is so pretty it ain't hurt fr after that we was going to the mall. We walked to the mall and went inside foot locker and Chris got a new Hat and some Nike socks. I wanted to go to Victoria Secrets so i can use my coupon before it expires I got a blue and black bra with blue lace underwear and love spell lotion. We got back to his house and it was late because after the mall we went to his mom house and out to eat. I took a shower and put on my new bra and panties and my night cloths then grabbed his cover sitting on his couch watching t.v while he was in the shower. Chris stepped out the shower with only his towel on and it took every strength in my body not to look at him he came back out with some basketball shorts on asking me was I ready for bed, yea here I come getting up with his cover wrapped around me (give me my cover) no (man don't make me slam yo tall ass) whatever i said handing him his cover (now you don't get nun) he said tucking his cover in his legs.Stop playing I said laying back down from turning off the lights (i'm not playing you ain't getting nun) Find then I said laying on top of him on my belly (get off of me) he said moving around Nope! Then I felt his hands on my back I didn't move them because it was just on my back it was kinda comfortable into he moved his hands and they was now on my ass move I said with my head in the side of his neck (no you on me ) fine i said getting up then he finally gave me some covers don't get me wrong I wanted to stay there but I ain't want it to seem that obvious. Chris (yea) nothing (nah what) it's nothing fr (what was you go ask me) this might sound like a stupid ass question but do you have feelings for me ( ha I ain't go even lie but yea I got feelings for you) Fr why you ain't never say nun (I don't know i was scared tbh I ain't no what you would think I ain't want to ruin or friendship now I gotta question for you) yea I said smiling (do you have feelings for me) Yea at first I was trying to ignore them but then they kept getting stronger and stronger so strong I got this tattoo because I ain't want it to seem like I was looking at you ( Ha Ha you crazy asf but damn I guess we was both holding back on each other) Yea I guess we was ( scene its all out there now bring yo cute ass here) I did exactly that and laid down on his chest with my leg on top of him and he put his hands back on my ass and we went to sleep.

Chris: I woke up to see my soon to be bae in my arms she looked so pretty in her sleep with her pink soft lips I couldn't resist myself so I kissed her she ain't wake up so I got up and went into the living room and about 20 min later I looked up and seen Destiny standing there in the door way,Bring yo tall ass here (shut up) she said walking towards me and sitting across the room on the other couch , aw you playing that game Hun (what game) I said come here (no) okay fine then I said getting up walking into my room then I laid down and she followed me what you want I said and she came over to me getting on top of me (you) she said smiling show me how much you want me I said and she started kissing me sucking on my bottom lip 2 min later ha damn you must have really wanted me Hun (yup) well let me show you how much I want you I said flipping her over getting on top of her sucking on her neck giving her a big ass hickey and kissing her. I got up and laid next down to her and she laid there with a big ass smile on her face. What you smiling for (nun) she said biting her bottom lip, i'm about to get in the shower (let me join) she said i got geeked asf yelling okay (Yeet got em) she said laughing that shit real live pissed me off. I got out the shower and got dressed when I got out Destiny was already dress. We where going to my dad house, aye hand me my keys I said then locking my door and heading to my car.