unexpected surprise

Destiny: Finally we graduate in 15 days I said to my self changing the month on my calendar me and Chris been going out for 7 months yup me and my baby been rocking strong. Lele and Dre having a baby girl she named her Desire so pretty right but she due any day now which is good because that means she can walk with us for graduation I cant wait.  

Dre: I was in the back room sleep when I heard Lele scream I jumped up and ran to the bathroom whats wrong I yelled looking down seeing hella water looking shit on the floor then she smiled and said (she's coming) I picked her up because she can barley walk and set her on the bed and called 911 and grabbed  the baby and our hospital away bags. I called Destiny and Chris and Destiny couldn't stop screaming you would have thought she was the one having the baby. We all met up at the hospital and was waiting for our lil princes to be delver.

Lele: I was having contractions like crazy but its all gone be worth it I thought to myself when I felt another contraction coming ahhh I yelled then everyone looked at me and some doctor's came in the room and said (look like the baby wanna come out now) and then she kicked Destiny and Chris out the room and I looked up and seen Dre by my side he grabbed my hand and said (you can squeeze as tight as you want baby your pain is my pain).Then the doctor said when I count to 5 I need you to push as hard as you can I pushed with all my might and then felt a relief from my body then the doctor said you have a healthy beautiful baby girl. I was crying looking at the two loves of my life then Dre put her in my arms I could barely see her with all the tears in my eyes into Dre wiped my face and then I seen the most beautiful thing in the world Desire me and Dre creation.

Chris: Man we about to graduate in a couple of weeks Dre and Lele just had a kid life just going to fast I remember when we was all just in preschool cooling playing with barbies and action figures I said to Destiny as we sat in the hallway,Then the doctor came out and said we could go in Destiny ran in there yelling ( oh my god she looks just like you Lele) then Lele and Dre both said (Desire Ashanti Smith) she's beautiful I said (I know good thing she got her daddy and god daddy to protect her when one of these fuck boys try to break her heart) Dre said laughing I know all these lil niggas better watch out I said (no my baby gone be the one breaking hearts) (hell yea) lele and Destiny said.So when y'all get to leave (tomorrow) oh let me see her I said grabbing baby Desire she so pretty but I want a lil boy I said looking up at Destiny (me too) Dre said. Aye take a picture of us I said handing my phone to Destiny (lets all take a picture) lele said and then Dre handed his phone to the Doctor. Destiny took like 100 pictures already I said then every body start laughing she punched me in my arm and said (so i'm baby crazy especially for my first god daughter) she said and we all smiled.

Destiny: Desire is so pretty she gone be spoiled I said on the way to the store before Chris take me home. We walked into Walmart and went straight to the candy aisle (Get whatever you want baby) Chris said then I picked up some gum,gummy worms,gummy bears, gummy life savers, and some skittles I love gummy anything. I want some Ice cream I said and then we went down the frozen aisle, we where done shopping so we went to the check out line when some girl behind us was staring at Chris supper hard I guess Chris notice so he walked behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear (let's make these hoes jealous bae) so I turned around and started kissing on his neck while he was paying for our stuff then I looked at her and rolled my eyes ha the bitch was salty as fuck. We got our bags and walked to the car and then put our stuff in the trunk now on the way to my house.

Chris: Baby you not gone share I said looking at Destiny eating her snacks (nope) she said smacking a gummy worm in her mouth, awe you skep I said making my baby face (here) she said giving me a hand full, Thank you baby I want some Ice cream too (ugh fat ass) shut up I bought it (so you bought it for me) yea yea yea you can't say no to me I said giving her a kiss on the cheek.We watched a couple of movies and I was feeling tired so I got up and said I'm about to head home bae and of course Destiny ran to the door trying to block me and said (no don't leave me you no I don't like being at home by myself) fine I don't even have any cloths to wear (so) she said hugging me, awe so that's why you want me to stay I said taking off my shirt joking (no! I just want you hear) I know i'm just playing I said getting in her bed laying down taking off my pants,You not gone lay with me ( I'm about to take a shower) can I join (boy bye). Man I'm sleepy asf I thought to my self laying down waiting for Destiny to get out the shower let me turn on some music then I heard Destiny yelling my name What! What! (come here) ugh (shut up and come here) man you got some good ears what you changed yo mind you want some of daddy I said laughing  (no I forgot my towel) and (Chris give my a towel) and if I don't ( nigga quit playing with me) you wanna be mean get your own towel I said laying back down (Chris stop fucking playing!) Blah Blah Blah. I turned around and seen the bathroom door open and Destiny Sexy ass walked out with nothing on walking toward the closet (stop watching me) I can't you to beautiful (I know I am ) she said walking out with her panties and bra on I bought her and then getting into bed. Baby I said in my sleepy voice (what i'm still mad at you) come closer I said pulling her (i'm mad at you) because I ain't give you yo towel yo body sexy asf (I know right bae) ha yea now bring yo sexy ass hear I said pulling her in my arms she came and said ( I wish we could be like this all the time) we can come stay with me yo mom ain't never hear anyways and you practically grown ( you fr) yes Destiny I love you and I want you to come stay with me (okay I will talk to her about it in the morning) she said and that put a smile across my face the thought of me and my baby having our own place (weirdo what you smiling for) the thought of our future bae.

Destiny: I woke up to an empty bed (Chris!) I yelled, no answer I got up and looked out the window and his car was gone hun? I thought to myself he ain't wake me up say bye or nothing I grabbed my phone off the dresser and called Chris it went straight to voice mail I shook it off thinking maybe he was busy. I got dressed and grabbed my keys on my way to meet Lele and Dre cause my baby come home today. Let me hold her I said without them even getting out the car yet she tossed me the keys and told me to unlock the door. Ewww what is this stuff on the ground (ha its when lele water broke hand me the mop) Dre said I gave him the mop and walked into the baby room with LeLe let me see her I said in a baby voice awe man I cant wait until I have a baby (girl don't get no ideas) ha shut up. Aye Dre you know where Chris is when i woke up he was gone and he sent my call straight to voicemail (um nah) he said why you say it like that (like what) like you lying (idk) whatever. 

Dre: man answer yo phone (hello) aye I think Destiny suspicious (what you mean) she asked me did I know where you was and you sent her straight to voicemail nigga you know you supposed to let it ring (what you say) I don't know (man fuck you suppose to make a lie) but what if yo lie ain't match up with mine (true but aye call me if she ask anything else) okay. 

Chris: I'll take it (Good choice) so when will this be final (everything will be done in 3 days) keeping this from my girlfriend these 3 days gone fell like 3 years ( ha good luck). I was driving home listing to march madness by future when my phone start ringing on the aux cored Hello (where you at ) on my way home (can you come get me) yea i'm on my way (k) ugh this about to be hard I cant keep shit from her its like she see right threw me i thought to myself picking her up. What up baby i said trying to give her a kiss (don't what up me why you send me to voicemail but can answer for Dre and you ain't say bye or nothing) My phone was dead at first and i ain't wanna bother you (yea yea) she said looking out the window. For real baby it's nothing