Chapter 5

~Dan's P.O.V~

I pulled away from Phil. His eyes looked shocked.

"You're not, angry, are you?" I said as I slowly swayed to Toxic.

"N-no. Not at all." Phil said, smiling. "I don't mind, Dan."

"I've been waiting to do that." I said, grabbing his hand as we swayed side to side to the music.

"I could tell." Phil chuckles. I nudge him.

"Ha. Ha. Funny you are."

When the song stopped I put on my favourite jam, Spooky Scary Skeletons.

"DROP THE BONES! SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS! IT SHIVERS DOWN YOUR SPINE!" I dance and rave.

"Nope." Phil nopes out of the room and faceplants into the door from the other side as I almost dislocate my shoulder from waving it around too much. "Come on, Phil, join the fun!" I shouted, laughing.

"I'm fine with a concussion, thank you!"

I carry on jamming until Phil comes in and decides to turn it off.

"Heyy!" I cried "why you do that?"

"Cause, we're going Athlex Palace" he picked up his phone and put it in his pocket.

"Japan Haul?" I said.

"Japan Haul."

*

We arrived at Athlex and took a look in the Japan store. We got some Attack on Titan models. I got Eren and Phil got Levi figures.

"This is going on my bedside table" he said in his cute northern accent.

"Well, I'm going to look if they have anything Pokemon related." I said, taking a look around.

I spotted some Pokemon plushies.

"Phil!" I shouted. Everyone looked at me.

The next minute he came walking around the corner. "Yes,"

"Look! A charizard plushie! Can I get one?"

Phil looks at me. "You have your own money, doof." He said, chuckling.

"Oh." I laughed.

"But here..." He gave me money to buy it, even though I have my own. He's sweet.

"There's a Dragonite here if you want it, Phil?"

"Do they have any Tepig?"

"One here" I picked up a Tepig and handed it to Phil.

"Perfect." He bought the Tepig as the same time as me.

The Attack On Titan tune got stuck in my head.

"Our names won't be remembered. If we die like trampled flowe-"

"Dan!"

"Oh, sorry." I chuckled. "A little carried away with all this anime"

We walk around Athlex for a little longer, but we decide to not buy anything else.

"So, want to eat out tonight?" I ask Phil.

"This isn't a date, considering you kissed me in your bedroom today."

I smirked. "No, no. But dress nicely because it'll be a posh one" I lied. Not about the fancy restaurant, I lied about it being a date. I really like Phil, but I feel Phil doesn't like me that much, as in that way. I don't really care. I'll like him no matter what, but I won't bug him about it.

"Okay. What time should I meet you there?"

"6?"

"Make it 6:30. Got a fringe check" he chuckled.

"And this is why we're the same" I laugh and childishly stick my tongue out at him.

"Okay. See you later!"

"See you later."

~at the restaurant~

I stood awkwardly outside of the restaurant, looking out for Phil. I'm excited to see what he looks like.

From the far left side of the road I see a car slow down and eventually park in front of me on the side of the road.

Phil climbs out of the front of the car. As he closed the door he runs his fingers through his fringe and straightens his tie.

"Dan." He said, smiling.

"Phil." I said. I couldn't help but smile at his smile. His dimples made me flutter.

Hey!

Really really sorry this is so short and I haven't updated in a while.

I have been quite busy, but it's short because I wanted to give you guys at least a little bit of an update.

I felt it was unfair to not update until it was atleast 1000 words.

I normally publish it if it is over 1000 words, but because I've made you wait, I thought I would be fair and give you an update.

Don't forget to vote and comment! Give my book a shoutout and share with your friends!

I love each and every one of you!

~Relias:3