Chapter 6

~Phil's P.O.V~

As we walk into the restaurant, we wait for a waitor to lead us to our table/booth. I look up at Dan.

"Dan.." I say, turning my body fully to his direction.

"Yes, Phil?" He said, looking at me in my eyes.

"I was just wondering.. Is this a date or not?"

"Well I lied." He said, smirking. "I said to you to dress nice because it's a date. I told you it wasn't."

"Oh. I'm okay with it." I said, giving out a small giggle.

A waitor arrives at the doors and asks us how many people will be coming.

"Just the two of us." I said. The waitor then led us to our table.

The table was next to a window at the back, overlooking all of the gardens, the beautiful, rich, well looked after gardens.

"See, I live in an apartment, so I wish I had a garden." I said, still admiring the beautiful view.

"My garden isn't as pretty as this one." He looked back at me. "You're lucky you live alone. You're lucky you don't have to pay for it."

"I do a little." I said. "My mum pays for most of it, but if I go over what I'm allowed to spend on water bills and electric bills then I have to pay the part I went over on. The landlord comes over once in a while to see if I can stay, but my mum is here whenever he comes as she's the true owner of the apartment." I explained. Dan actually looked intrigued.

"Lucky..." He looked down at the knife lay out on the table. He picks it up and uses the reflection as a mirror. "Fringe check!" He shouts. I laugh while he messes with his fringe.

His phone suddenly goes off. What a surprise, it's One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful.

"Hold on, I'll have to take this." He looks at the caller ID and answers it. As he walks away I hear a few things.

"Hello?.. No, no I'm.. Out somewhere.....Listen I'm sorry but I can't anymore. I think the deal should be off. I'm sorry.... If you're going to be like that then I think you should just go... Go fuck yourself-" he said. He suddenly slammed his thumb on the decline button and walks back to the table.

"Sorry. It was.. Just my mother." He said, twiddling his thumbs.

What deal was he on about? It couldn't have been a deal with his mother. I know it wasn't his mother. He would never go and tell his mother to go and F herself. Sorry, I don't swear.

"Dan.." I said, having the urge to ask him.

"Yes, Phil?" He looked at me with a guilty face.

I paused with my mouth open. I stuttered for a moment. "W-w-hat..." I don't know what to say..

"What would you like to get?" I said. I should've asked "what deal are you on about".

"Let's look." He opened his menu and I opened mine.

"Well, I hope you realise we ditched school today," I said, "probably wondering where we are. Yesterday you made your YouTube channel and today we stayed at yours and came here."

"Oh well. I do it all of the time."

"I think I'll have the lamb with processed peas.. And French Mustard. Maybe with some chips. Yeah. Maybe some carrots, too." I said, looking through the menu.

"I'll have the same thing then!" He smiled and put the menu to the side. We called a waitor over and ordered our meal.

*

We finished our meal and we talked a little more.

"So. What now?" Dan laughed.

"I don't know. Maybe we'll wait for the bill and-" suddenly a teenage girl comes over to the table.

"OH MY GOD! Y-you're AmazingPhil." She pointed to me. "AND YOU'RE DANISNOTONFIRE!" She screamed. "I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH! I-I CAN'T BELIEVE IM ACTUALLY TALKING TO YOU TWO! Wait.. Are you two.. DATING?!"

"No, no no." I said. Dan suddenly looked down. "But we're really really appreciative that you recognised us.

"C-can I please have a hug from you guys?!" She jumped up and down. I stood up to hug her and suddenly looks up.

"Wow, you're tall!" She said. "I can hardly see your face you're that tall." I didn't want to let go, but she pulled away and instantly turned to Dan, who was sat at the table still.

"Can I have a hug, Dan? I hope you don't mind." She said. She calmed down a little now.

"Sure. Thanks so much." Dan said. "Thanks for subscribing to us or at least watched our videos."

"You two are amazing. Mind the pun.. My name is Katie." She said.

Dan stood up and she realised Dan is a lot taller than me.

"Wooah, you're so so tall in real life!" She said. "How old are you?"

"Well, I'm the same age as Phil." Dan said, going into a hug.

Katie started crying into Dan's blazer. She pulls her face away and tries to dry Dan's blazer.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry. I'm a mess, I'll go if you want me to. Oh my-" she starts panicking. Dan shushes her.

"No, you're not. You're beautiful and never believe what anyone else thinks. I don't care about this tear mark, but atleast it shows that you care about us enough to cry. You're not a mess." Dan said, looking down at Katie. He strokes her hair.

Katie snuffles. "Thanks so much, Dan." She got a piece of paper out from her pocket. "Here's my Twitter. If you two could follow me it would mean the absolute WORLD to me." She said. Dan took the piece of paper and put it in his blazer pocket and tapped the pocket.

"Don't worry. We will" Dan said, as Katie walked away back to her friends, who were about to leave. We both left at the same time and called a taxi.

HIII!

I missed you all so very much!!

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time. Sorry it's a little bit shorter than the others, but there's something I want to hide. This will hopefully be hidden until about 8-9 chapters in. Maybe until the end.

As I said, the end isn't as how you'd expect it to be.

Lyasm!
~Relias:3