Chapter 9 - pt. 1

Hai!

Sorry I haven't published in a while. Been a little busy.

So, this one will be a lot shorter than the others. I wanted to give you atleast SOMETHING, but I can't give you all of it. Don't worry, the rest is in drafts!

I love you all! Enjoy this 1st part of Chapter 9!

~Relias:3

~Phil's P.O.V~

I woke up next to Dan in one of his cosy onesies.

"Morning, beautiful." He said as he sat up and fixed my fringe. "How did you sleep?"

"Good, I guess." I lean over to check the alarm clock.

"8:15?" I sprung out of the bed and headed towards the door.

"I think you're forgetting something." He said. I turned around and he had my clothes in his hands. "And you can keep that onesie. It looks far better on you than me, anyway."

"See you in school." I close the door and run to my apartment block. It's only about 5 minutes away.

*

I slip on my black pants and wrap myself in my belt and tighten it. I feel today is going to be a good day.

Checking if my collared-shirt looks okay, I slip on my elastic tie and my glasses. I couldn't be bothered to put gel in my hair to keep my fringe in place, so I just quickly brushed it with a small comb, put my books in my bag, put my bag on my back and went to school.

*

I have about 10 minutes before my first class, so I might aswell go get some breakfast.

"G'morning, hun-bun! What would you like this morning?" One of the dinner ladies says. She's so nice.

"Alright, dear. May I have a cheese-topped toasted bagel, please?" I asked politely, putting my finger on the scanner to take money off my account.

"You're 50 pence short, Hun." She said. I then start putting the napkin back. She then whispered, "but don't worry, I'll buy it for you."

She then goes on her own account and buys me the bagel. How sweet of her!

I grab the bagel, thank her for her kind actions and make my way to my first class. I don't have much time, so there's no point in hanging around.

*

~Dan's P.O.V~

The bell rang and I left my friends to go to the bathrooms. I normally skip class, it's too boring.

I see Aria walk out of the girls' bathroom.

"Hey, Dan, can I talk to you?" She said, stumbling towards me slowly.

"Sure, what about?" I said. She then asked me to follow her. I did as I was told and followed her through the halls and into the school yards.

We stopped directly infront of the tree me and Phil was at the other day.

"Well, Dan..."

~Phil's P.O.V~

As I sat in my English class, which is practically next to my history class. I click my pen as the class yells across the room to eachother.

I look outside the window and see Dan with Aria outside. What's going on?

Aria is looking at him in a certain way. More like she's... Flirting...

Dan nodded his head briefly. What's he agreeing to?

I slammed my pen down and my heart begins to race. What did I just see?

...

He kissed her.

...

He's touching her all over.

...

I think I'm going to be sick.

*

Sat in the bathroom all alone, I lean over the toilet seat. My tears dripping down my face, into the toilet. I vomit continuously over the thought that I fell for him. I fell for a 2 faced PRICK who can't keep one lover at a time.

I'm sorry, I don't normally say bad words, but at this moment I thought it was necessary.

Why? Why would he do this to me?

I thought he loved me...