Cristiano Ronaldo // Ballon D'Or

You are currently getting ready for the Ballon D'or ceremony, Cristiano asked you to go with him and of course you accepted.

You and Cristiano met when you went to study abroad to Portugal for your last year of school and the two of you became best friends, you have stayed in touch since then.

You hear a honk, you look out the window and sure enough a black limousine is outside your house. You put on your heels quickly and almost run out of the place you are staying at in Zurich, you don't want Cristiano to be late because of you.

You are extremely nervous but you refuse to let him know that, this is his night and you don't want to spoil it.

"It's going to be okay." Cristiano says to you. "You look beautiful."

"You look good as well." You say smiling at him.

You get to the place and you feel like your legs are going to give in at any second, you are so nervous. Cristiano links arms with you and both of you start walking but Cristiano stops almost every second to give autographs to several fans.

You finally get inside and find your seats, you are glad you are finally sat because you didn't know how much your legs could support, even your hands have been shaking since you got out of the car.

Some more minutes pass and finally all of you are asked to seated, so it means it will soon all begin.

Lots of people walk to the stage and give speeches in French, you have no idea what they are talking about, Cristiano seems like he doesn't either.

He puts an arm around you and he tries to get you to calm down a bit, you have no idea why you are so nervous but you are and now Cristiano has noticed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"And the winner is..." your breath catches in your throat, and a silence invades the room as they are all so anxious to finally know who is the winner. "Cristiano Ronaldo."

Cheers and claps erupt from everyone, you stand up and give him a hug before he walks to the stage with one of the biggest smile you have ever seen.

Cristiano is handed the prize and he smiles even more, if that is even possible. He looks at the crowd and starts to give his speech.

"And finally, thank you Y/N," He says looking directly at you. "You have always been there for me, supporting me through good and bad times, giving me strength to keep going! Thank you!"

Everyone claps at Cristiano again as he walks to his seat once again, he leans to give you another a hug, or so you thought but instead he kisses you on the lips, which is totally unexpected because you had no idea he felt that way about you.

He breaks the kiss and you just look at him with shock written all over your face, you haven't recovered yet, but at the end you manage to give him a small smile as everyone else claps even more at Cristiano and now at you as well.

You can't help but blush violently, especially when Cristiano takes your hand in his and the camera doesn't stop focusing on the two of you.

Everything ends and the two of you walk back to the limousine, you are so nervous because you know the two of you need to talk.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself." Cristiano says with a small smile. "If you were wondering, I've liked you for a while, maybe five or six years."

"Why you never told me?"

"Because of your boyfriend." Cristiano says shrugging. "You were with him for years, I couldn't interfere, could I?"

"But we broke up two years ago, you could have told me earlier."

"I know. I was scared I'd lose you as a friend, I suppose." He says. "But now you know and I want to ask you, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Yeah." You say smiling at him. "Yes, I do."

You two share a kiss, which is the start of a wonderful relationship.

___________________________________________________________________________________

This is a one-shot I wrote a long time ago for someone in Quotev, it was the night before the Ballon D'Or thing :P

Hope you all like it! I have one more written, guess who it will be about!! :D