Luis Suarez // Bite

When I decided to moveto Spain, I imagined I would make a couple of friends, and do well inschool. I was never a good student but I would try my best. I alsoimagined traveling, knowing some other cities in Spain and maybe goto France, Italy and anywhere that was close and that I could afford.

What I didn't imaginewas making one good friend that would introduce me to famous peopleand to be friends with them and also doing all the travel I've beendoing and mostly for free. And also I was doing better in my classesthan I ever imagined.

Also, I fell in lovewith football, something I hadn't done until I came to Spain. I wasvery athletic, I loved to run and even played tennis and won ascholarship for that but I was never into football.

Being born in USA, Iwas more into baseball or what we call football, not soccer. Weplayed it like a few times every year in school but it was the leastfavourite sport.

Here in Spain I met agirl named Katia on my first day here and we became friends. She wasa fan of football and she made me go with her to watch Barcelonaagainst Atletico or something like that, it was exciting and theatmosphere was great. But I kept asking her why the game was stoppedwhen there was an 'offside' or why that wasn't a fault and the lastone was, but still Katia was very patient and explained it to me.

It wasn't until we hadknown each other for about eight months that she told me one of theplayers was her cousin and that she knew all of the players, evenfrom other teams.

I was first introducedto Ivan Rakitic, Katia's cousin, then I met Lucas Digne, Marc TerStegen and Samuel Untiti.

The next time Katiatook me to the stadium I was more nervous because I met more playersand all of them spoke Spanish. Yes, I was living in aSpanish-speaking country but I still didn't feel comfortable speakingSpanish, specially to handsome and famous guys.

I met Jordi Alba,Gerard Pique, Leo Messi and some others. They were all nice to me.The only person that just greeted me and then walked away was a guyfrom Uruguay called Luis Suarez.

For months, Katia and Ikept attending the games and cheering on the boys and I got close tothem. They were my friends, and they helped me a lot to practiceSpanish, so that was very helpful.

I even got closer toLuis Suarez, he was funny and he even helped me with my Spanishhomework and there was something about his accent that I loved.Sometimes I even asked him to help me despite not needing his helponly because I really liked listening to him speak.

For a change, the guysdecided to have some fun one day and made Katia and I play. Katia inone team and I was in the other. I really sucked but being a personthat only played a few times, I wasn't as bad as I thought I wouldbe.

At some point, Ivanpassed me the ball and I actually ran with it, without losing it butthen someone actually grabbed me from the waist and pulled me up.

"Falta!" Someoneyelled.

"And yellow card!"I said with a smirk.

"What?" Luisexclaimed with shock.

"You can't just grabsomeone," I said to him, then turned to Messi. "Can he?"

"No."

Later that day we wentto Katia's apartment. We were just relaxing after all the running wedid, we were exhausted.

"Luis is totally intoyou," she told me. "The guys have also noticed. Ivan was tellingme about it the other day."

"Oh come on, that'snot true."

"It is. You can askanyone on the team. It's obvious. And after today there is no doubt."

"What?"

"He actually grabbedyou and he kept getting in your way even when he isn't a defense, heis susppossed to score the goals, you know? He was totally out of hisnormal position."

"Today was just forfun."

"You're just indenial."

And turns out I was.Only a week later, while Luis was helping me with my Spanish homework,he actually kissed me. Like out of the blue. And then he freaked outand apologized but I told him it was okay and I kissed him again.

He asked me out thatday and he admitted he had liked me from the very start. He alsoasked me to be patient with him since he wanted to take it slow. Justbefore we met he had gotten a divorce and it hadn't been easy on him,which I totally understood.

We were in a secretrelationship for months, only Katia and some friends knew about it.Then for our first Christmas together, he took me to Uruguay to meethis family and I was relieved that I could actually understand them all very well.

Then for New Year, wewent to Chicago, which is were my parents lived, then we made a shortstop in New York and then returned to Spain.

As time passed, Iactually fell for him, and I fell hard. I loved him. He was sevenyears older than me and he wasn't really my type but there wassomething about him... I just couldn't resist him.

I was spending thenight at his place one time, we had been together for over a yearnow. We had just finished watching some crappy movie, and we had started tomake out.

Soon, my shirt ended upon the floor and Luis' somewhere on top of the other couch. Then hestarted to do something that made me weak in the knees. He started tokiss my neck and around my shoulders.

I closed my eyes tofully focus on the feeling and enjoy it when I felt somethingdifferent and made me snap my eyes open. He had bit me. He actuallybit me on the shoulder. I turned to look at him with shock and heimmediately stopped.

"Oh my God, I'msorry... I was just so into it that I.... I'm sorry."

"Did you bite me,Lui?"

"I'm sorry... Icouldn't resist it... it just... I don't..."

"To be honest... Itwas so unexpected... but I kind of liked it?" I said feeling a bitshy.

"Really? I understandif you didn't. I won't do it again."

"Just shut up and kiss me," I said with a smirk, which he returned soon afterand then continued what he was doing before that unexpected bite.

_________________________________________________________

So random but I hope you like it, I got the idea from a comment on my fanfic! Hahaha

What do you think and Who would you like next? 

Some ideas here:

Harry Kane
Ivan Rakitic
Mario Gotze
Olivier Giroud
Eden Hazard
or any you can think of :)