Chapter 1

" I love you Hyejin," he said as he was smiling at me.
" I lo-"
Beep beep beep beep
I shot open my eyes and looked at the time. 6:20 it said.
" Aishhh ," I said trying to get up from my bed. I got up and opened the window curtains. While walking to the bathroom, I took my meds before washing up.
" Curse you stupid heart disease, why did it have to be me?" I said while brushing my teeth.
After taking meds I quickly brushed my teeth. After brushing my teeth, I quickly brushed my hair and put on my uniform. I walked down to the kitchen to make myself breakfast when my girls messages me on our group chat.
Minha : Morning sunshines!!!!
Nari : Morning {(-_-)}
Young Eun : Awww I was still dreaming !!!!!!! (*`へ'*)
I smiled and replied, " Good morning girls!
I continued making my breakfast. While sitting down and eating I was thinking about my dream.
" Why is it always the same dream?? At the same part??" I asked myself.
I took out my phone and decided to talk to the man I love, Kim Namjoon.
I pressed on his name and typed, "Wake up or you're going to be late for school!!"
I waited for his reply.
" Ok mother I'm up already, "
" Yah!! I'm just making sure that ur not late Joonie!!"
" Hahaha I know I'm just messing with you, I'll see you and Bangtan at school, bye!"
" Ok see you there!"
I smiled and blushed a bit and said,
" Pabo" out loud.
I finished eating and walked to school.
I got to the gates of the school and saw Namjoon waiting for someone.
" Joo-" I called out but stopped. I saw him talking to a girl. He put one of his arms around her neck and kissed her cheek. While looking, I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I was interrupted by Nari who said , " Hyejin-ah lets g-" She stopped mid-way and looked at my face, confused. I was to traumatized to see her look at me. She looked forward and saw what I was looking at. She then hugged me really tight.
" let's go to class. For now just forget what you saw. Ok?" She wiped my tears then held my hand to class.
Why do we all have the same classes?? I don't want to see him. Or that girl he was with.
" Ah!! Jinnie!!! " I heard JHope say out loud. I looked at the door. Vkook, yoongi, seokjin, and jimin followed him to my desk.
Jhope: Jinnie-ah are you ok?? Your eyes are kinda....
Nari : Hobie can we all talk later at lunch?? Just me, Hyejin, Minha, Young Eun, and the 6 of you?
Jhope :Yeah we can... But why??
Taehyung : Hyung do you have to ask so many questions??"
Jungkook : If they want to talk at lunch then we'll talk at lunch.
They all looked at me and I said thanks to them. I kept looking at the door, seeing if he'll come to class. I put my head on my desk. With my head on my desk, I heard loud footsteps and someone panting hard.
Namjoon : I'm not late right?
Yoongi : No you have 3 minutes until Ms. Choi comes
Namjoon : Thank goodness
Oh great here he comes, get ready.
I got up and he looked at me and smiled. This boy! Why did I have to fall in love with him!
His smile made me forget what I saw this morning. Ms. Choi came in and we stood up to say good morning to her, then sat down by her command. I whispered to him.
Me : Hey can I talk to you at break?
Namjoon : sure it's cool with me
I felt the girls and guys staring at me and Joonie.
* sigh* it's going to be ok. No matter what he says to you, just bare with it.

A/N
Hey I hope who ever is reading this enjoys it!! I'm sorry if it's not good, bcuz it's my first time writing a story on wattpad. Comment down below so that I'll know that you guys or whoever is reading this likes it!! And I'll probably publish the next chapter tomorrow or next week!!Thx !