Chapter 4

Namjoon's P.o.v

That dream... It was weird. Why would I dream about her??? Why was I crying? All these questions were filling my head making me not think straight. I got up and walked straight to my bathroom. For sure I don't like her, she's just a friend. Why would I like her? I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. Ahhhh what should I do?? Should I tell Tae and Bts? While being frustrated I yelled out. My little sister came to my room.
Sister: oppa? Are you ok??
Me: yea I'm fine now I was just frustrated
Sister: why were you frustrated?
Me: nothing it was just a dream. No biggie
I smiled at her with my dimples showing.
Sister: oppa are you sure you're ok? You're acting weird
Oh fuck!
Me: ah uhuh yea I'm fine there's nothing wrong with me
Sister: suree I know why, it's because of sister Hyejin? Am I right?
I didn't know why but I got nervous when she asked be that question.
Me: what makes you think that I dreamed about Hyejin?
Sister: because it's written all over your face.
Me: haha you're funny I didn't dream of her I was dreaming about Gahee.
Sister: eww never mind I don't  want to know
She quickly walked out of my room.
Did I make the wrong choice of choosing who to love? I put on my uniform and walked down stairs.
Me: mom I'm going!
Mom: ok hunnie see you when you get home!
I put on my shoes and closed the door. I started walking to Gahee's house. On the way to her house, I filled my ears with Bts' songs.
It goes round & round na wae jakku doraoji
I go down & down ijjeum doemyeon naega baboji
Na museun jiseul haebwado eojjeol suga eopsdago
Bunmyeong nae simjang, nae maeum, nae gaseuminde wae mareul an deutnyago
Tto honjasmalhane (tto honjasmalhane)
Neon amu mal an hae a jebal naega jalhalge
Haneureun tto parahge (haneureun tto parahge)
I was rapping when my part came. Enjoying the view as I was walking I saw Hyejin in front of her house.
Oh crap! She's right there! Should I hide?! In panic mode, I hid behind a big tree. I waited till she passed me. I really didn't know what to do next so I just started to walk to Gahee's house again. I got to her house and pressed on the doorbell. Her mother opened the door and greeted me.
Gahee's mom: oh good morning namjoon
Me: ah morning. Is Gahee ready I'm here to pick her up.
Her mom: wait a minute I'll call her down. Gahee-ah come down your boyfriend is here!
I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I smiled at her while she gave me an irritated look on her face. She walked past me and pushing me out of her way.
Me: babe I'm sorry
Gahee: I don't fucken care! Why don't you go to your Hyejin!
She stormed out of her house making a scene in front of her mother.
I gave her a 90 degree bow and apologized to her.
Me: I'm sorry for making a scene in your house so early in the morning.
Her mom: it's ok
With that I left her house and started walking with my girl.
Me: babe talk to me!
Gahee: no unless you promise that you'll never talk to her again!
Me: no, that won't be possible because we're best friends.
Gahee: well girls and boys can't be best friends
Here we go again....
Gahee: I know that she likes you, she just doesn't want you to know because she doesn't have the guts to tell you. I hate her because she likes you.
Me: are you jealous?
In this situation I didn't know who to choose. My head said Gahee, but my heart said Hyejin for some weird reason. I didn't know who to pick, so I just went with Gahee.
Me: I choose my beautiful girlfriend
I said it with a smile on my face and laced our fingers.
Gahee: good you made the right choice
We were at school and saw Hyejin with Bts. I was going to wave at them but my girlfriend put my hand down.
Gahee: remember your promise
I obediently nodded and walked with her to her class. Obviously I was going to break the promise. There's no way I can not stop talking to her.

Gahee's p.o.v

I hate her, I hate how she's so close to my boyfriend. It's obvious that she likes Joonie, but I won't let her have him. Hopefully my plan works, well it has to work. With her out of the way my plan works better.
Joonie: babe lets go
Me: ok baby I'm coming
He walked with me to my classroom. At the door he kissed me on my lips and held my hands.
Joonie: I'll come back at lunch. Kay?
Me: ok I love you
Joonie: I love you too, bye
I watched him leave and closed the door. I walked up to my desk and sat down. My girls got up and came to me.
Hana: so when are we going to do it??
Borah: I'm dying to know!
Me: it starts tomorrow girls, patience we're going to have fun with her
Mr. Yang came and class started.
Lee Hyejin you better be ready for tomorrow, I said with a smirk .

A/n

Gwaaa it's sooo intense right now. Just like I promised I updated on Friday. What is Gahee's plan?? I'll be updating on Wednesday so look forward to it! I luv you guys!! 😍