Chapter 8

3rd person P.o.v

*back to bangtan and the girls in the hospital's park*

Jin: I think we should talk about this to Namjoonie, I think he deserves to know about it
Yoongi: well no duh, he is the one that loves her, plus I'm pretty sure he already thinks that it's her.
Nari: umm.. Yoongi, can you let go of my hand?
They all looked at Yoongi with confused looks. While standing up he looked at where his hands where. He then realized that he unconsciously held her hand. He quickly let go and sat down on the bench with his pink cheeks.
Jungkook: well anyways, lets go back, I feel like Jinnie woke up.

Yoongi p.o.v

I don't know why but, I was mad at Jimin. Just hearing his name was enough to make me irritated. I've been talking to Nari for a couple of weeks now. She tells me her problems, boy problems, family problems, and other stuff. I know that she likes him, but I'm just so confused right now, I don't know what to do....... It felt good to hold her hand. It felt REALLY good, I wanted to hold her and tell her to forget about Jimin. I then realized, I love Nari. *Ahhggg* are you serious Min Yoongi!!?! You promised that you wouldn't fall in love!!! I was yelling at myself in my mind.

Hyejin's P.o.v

Namjoon: Hyejin........... Please don't leave me
I smiled as tears were forming in the corner of my eyes. Idiot stop saying those sweet lines, you're making it harder for me to live. I love you but I know that you don't, I'll forget about you. As much as I love you, I can't be with you, I'm sorry. Words kept popping into my mind, making me cry silently even harder. I leaned towards him.
Me: Paboya, saranghe yo
I put my forehead on the back of his head. My tears were dropping on to his silky blonde hair. The door clicked and I saw Bangtan and the girls walk in.
Jungkook: Noona! You're awake!
Me: Shhhh!!
Hoseoek: good job golden maknae! You're a psychic!
I pointed to a sleepy Namjoon that was sleeping on the side of the bed. He mouthed "oh" and nodded.
Me: Just whisper I don't want to wake up Joonie!
Jin: Ok I'll call the nurse
I was looking around the room and I noticed that Jimin wasn't there.
Me: Yah!, Yoongi
Yoongi got up from Nari's side and walked towards me.
Yoongi: what?
Me: where is ChimChim?
Yoongi gave me an irritated look as I said Jimin's nickname.
Yoongi: That asshole is on a fucking date with his girlfriend
Me: he has a girlfriend?? Who!?
Nari: My older sister
I looked at her. She was biting on her bottom lip. Tears where streaming down her cheeks. I pulled her in for a hug. Her hands were on her face, covering her eyes. As she was sitting down, Yoongi caught my attention. His face looked like he was going to kill someone. His knuckles turned white.
Me: Yoongi...........
He didn't answer me.
Me: MIN YOONGI!
I yelled at him and everyone looked at us. Luckily Namjoon was still sleeping.
Yoongi looked at me, softening is face expression.
Yoong: yes?
Me: Jealous much?
Yoongi: What!? No, I'm not jea-
Me: let me guess you're mad at Jimin because of what he did right? You like Nari right?
Everyone was watching what was going on. Yoongi's face turned pink. Everyone's eyes were popping out when they saw his reaction.
Yoongi: Y-yes I do I admit it
Me: Hehe you're lucky she's sleeping, otherwise she would've heard you confess. Here take her and put her on the sofa
Yoongi: k
I watched him walk over and picked Nari up, bridal style and carried her to the sofa. He put her down gently. As he was going to walk away she grabbed onto Yoongi's hand saying, " Yoongi don't go." I smiled. They are so going to become a couple. The nurse came in.
Nurse: Hello I'm your nurse, Nurse Yang
Me: hello
Nurse Yang: you seem to be ok, but it's best if your doctor came to check up on you
I just nodded and she left. I turned to Jin and Minah, they were happy. All of the couples were, then there's me. The forever lonely single person in the group. I let out a sigh. I envy them so much, they're all lucky. Being able to be with their boyfriends. Especially the VKook couple, they are so cute!! I wonder when I'm going to be in a relationship........ I then remembered that I had to take meds.
Me: Jin-hyung
Jin: yes,What do you need sister?
Me: I need to take my meds
Jin: Oh I'll tell nurse Yang to come and give it to you
Me: did you guys bring my bag?
Taehyung: right here
Me: can you give it to me?
Taehyung nodded and gave me my backpack. I unzipped my front pocket and took out an orange bottle. I opened it and took out two white circles. Minah gave me a glass of water. I put the two pills into my mouth and let the water carry it down. I was sleepy by then, I couldn't even think straight.
Me: You guys I'm going to go to sleep, I feel really tired
Young-Eun: go for it girl you're gonna need it
I smiled at them and went to sleep.