E N T R Y : 5

A U G U S T, S U N D A Y 11, 1 9 9 6.

22:03

"Hush little babe it's the end of the day,

time to put all your toys away.

The yellow truck, and the green tram-car,

Are here to collect all the blocks there are.

The green block and the yellow and blue,

Are put into the back of the truck for you"

Mom often sing lullabies to put me to sleep. I don't like stuff like this, but I don't mind, as long as it's my mom. I closed my eyes, only to see a vision of my mom's smiling face while listening to her song.

"Away they go for their bedtime too,

Into their toy box just like you.

Maybe you'll dream of a blue train ride,

travelling through a lush, green countryside..." She stopped from singing.

"I wish you nothing but happiness, son. Wala akong ibang hinihiling kung hindi ang maging matagumpay ka sa buhay at makatagpo ka ng babaeng magmamahal sa'yo tulad ng pagmamahal ko." She kissed me on the forehead and walked away, without realizing I am still awake.

Mom, is it possible for me to find a woman like you?

Someone who will accept me, like how you accepted dad. Someone who will love me unconditionally like how you loved my dad.

Someone who will diligently take care of me, like how you took care of us?

And is it really possible for me to be as successful as dad?

Impossible... No two people are alike. It's either they are better, or you are better than them. Life is not fair.

A/N:

Sa mga nagtatanong, yes journal po ito ni Mr. Ezekiel Roswell. Pinakialaman ko lang. Hahahaha! BTW, Nakalimutan ko kasing i-edit pero 7 years old pa lang si Zeke ngayong 1996. Don't worry, aabot 'to sa present timeline. Mabilis naman mag-update nito, maikli eh xD