E N T R Y : 9

J A N U A R Y, T H U R S D A Y 9, 1 9 9 7.

Midnight. I can't sleep. It feels like something is about to happen.

"Mom" I saw her on the living room wrapping some gifts.

I smiled at her. I don't need those. She has no idea that being with her on the day of my birthday is the best gift ever.

"Happy birthday! Bakit gising ka pa? Matulog ka na, may party pa mamaya remember?" She said with a huge smile. "Yes mom" She kissed me good night. "Sige na, umakyat ka na sa taas at matulog ka na okay?" I nodded but I grabbed the basketball and started dribbling.

I went upstairs, dribbling the ball, thinking nothing but my mom.

And then I heard mom screaming for help to the top of her lungs. Realizing that mom was in trouble, I felt a sudden shiver and nervousness all over my body.

"Please... just kill me, huwag niyong gagalawin ang anak namin" Mom pleaded while crying.

"Hahahaha! Elizabeth Roswell, don't make us laugh"

My tears started falling from my eyes. I want to help mom, I want to protect her from those men but I'm too weak, I can't even move a single. My feet were nailed to the floor.

I am weak.

"Please... don't kill our son"

"We're not going to kill your son. Because he will tell your husband, that this is the end of the Roswells"

A loud sound of the gunshot stopped myself from crying but broke my heart into little pieces. Followed by more. They didn't stop until mom was covered with her own blood.

This is not the end of the Roswells. This is just the beginning, Eiji Ferrer. 

**

A/N : See you later sa booksigning Waltermart Tanuan Batangas (2-5PM) Punta kayo ah!