Chapter 13

Previously in The Wild Ride:

"Aubs, are you okay?" I said as we got closer and closer to the top of the Ferris wheel.

"I-I-I don't know" She said stuttering and very quiet.

"Just breathe baby. Just breathe." I said rubbing her back.

As she caught her breathe back something happened that I would have never imagined in a million years.

•VOTE :)

Louis POV:

As we made our way up to the top of the Ferris wheel, the ride began to creak a bit. This only made Aubrey more terrified than the ride actually getting stuck. We had been stuck up there for quite a while and the workers had just gotten here.

"Lou I'm scared." she said as her eyes glossed over with tears forming.

"It's gonna be okay, it's all gonna be okay." I said soothingly and wrapped my arm around her waist as she leaned into me.

She began to cry but only moments later the fire department was coming, this only caused Aubrey more anxiety than she already had.

"Just breathe. breeeeaaaaattthhheeeee" I said stretching out the word 'breathe'.

Our cart suddenly shifted out of place to the left and Aubrey and I screamed.

"HELP!!! HELP!!!!" I yelled down to the workers and fire department. There was too much commotion going on and I didn't know what to do.

We were stuck on the top of a broken Ferris wheel. Wow. Fabulous.

Out of the blue the ride began to move back into its original, circular motions but that wasn't good for our case. THE SEAT WAS FREAKING BROKEN!!!

As the ride moved our cart began shifting left and right quite fast, I was so scared that I didn't realize what was happening until Aubrey let out a ear piercing scream. I looked over to see that where our feet rested, that wooden square, had just fallen off. Beneath our feet was the floor, we were so much higher than I thought.

I held onto her ever so tightly as we made our way to the ground.

"L-l-l-ouis" She stuttered as we were getting close to the bottom. "I-I-I-I c-can't b-b-breathe" She said turning pale.

"Yes you can baby, yes you can." I said making her look right into my eyes.

When we got to the ground and off the ride, I immediately ran to the person running this killing machine.

"WE COULD HAVE FALLEN OFF. HOW DARE YOU PUT US ON AN UNSAFE RIDE THAT-"

"Um sir"

"DONT INTERRUPT ME. I SAID-"

"SIR!!"

"WHAT!!" I screamed back.

"YOUR WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND OR FRIEND OR WHATEVER LOOKS LIKE SHES ABOUT TO PASS OUT. INSTEAD OF SCREAMING AT ME WHY DONT YOU HELP HER!!"

The color drained from my face to see my girl becoming sick in the trash can by the ride.

"Oh shit" I said as I ran over to her. "Hey, hey, hey you okay?" I said and put my hand on her back.

She nodded and started to stand up straight before another wave of sickness came upon her.

I sighed and then told her I would carry her back to the car.

As I held her bridal styles she leaned into my chest, and despite the smell of vomit, the moment was perfect.

**

When we got home Aubrey took a quick nap then she made both of us some Mac and Cheese while I took a shower.

After quickly eating our Mac and Cheese we got in the car and drove to the arena. I wanted Aubrey to come see me perform for the first time, since last time time, she who shall not be named, just had to show up.

After about an hour drive we arrived at the arena. I sprinted out of my side of the car to open the door for Aubrey, and when I did she laughed and pecked my lips.

Our fingers lightly intertwined as we walked backstage.  We went into my dressing room first, so I could get dressed into my show outfit.

I took my shirt off and before I knew it Aubrey had wrapped her arms around my waist. I turned around and put my hands on her lower back. We stared at each other for a minute with our foreheads touching before having a good 5 minute makeout session. It was very meaningful, it felt so right. I had never felt like this before with anyone.

Aubrey went on her phone while I finished changing and then told me to come over.

"Lou come here." she said as I pulled a fresh shirt over my head.

"What is it?" I replied sitting next to her.

"Look at what's trending on Twitter." she said looking upset as she handed me the phone.

"Louis Tomlinson supposedly cheating on Julienne Ayers with trash girl?"

VOTE AND COMMENT :))

-Lindsay xx