Chapter 15

Previously in The Wild Ride:

He got on the segway first and I stepped in front of him. He drove it all the way to his dressing room.

We got in and things got steamy. If you know what I mean. *insert smirking emoji*

"You did fabulous tonight" I complimented while he shook his sweaty, wet hair to the side. Which I may add, was extremely hot.

"You were great company since your screams were close in volume to many of the fans" He said wrapping his arms around me.

"I try" I said leaning in to kiss him but just before then someone was slamming on the door.

••••

Aubrey POV

Louis rolled his eyes, looking quite annoyed that he just got interrupted.

He looked through the peep hole and then opened the door.

A short woman walked in, she looked around her 20s...she was a ginger and had wavy and long hair. Her makeup was gorgeous, it had a perfect eyeliner wing and a natural smokey look. God she is beautiful, I'm jealous. I said mentally huffing.

"Hello Elizabeth! How are you this lovely afternoon." Louis said and hugged her. A slight bit of jealousy rushed through me as I tightened my fist that was by my side.

"Who is this lovely lady?" I said in my best fake sweet tone, but I think Louis was suspicious because he turned around to me and raised an eyebrow. I gave him the "we will talk later" look and he gave me a nod in return.

"Well this is Elizabeth, she is our publicity manager. She makes sure that we don't screw up our lives on the internet pretty much." He said smiling.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Aubrey Brooke's, proud and considerate girlfriend of this dork. As in this dork is mine and-"

"Alright babe, she gets it" Lou put a hand on my shoulder and chuckled.

I may have overdone it a little bit...

"Okay well sit. We need to talk." Elizabeth's face changed to a serious expression. Me and Louis sat on the 3 person couch and Elizabeth sat on the 1 person couch.

"Okay I'm going to try not to freak out too much." She took a deep breath but then exploded like a chip bag when you pop it. "REALLY LOUIS? HOW STUPID ARE YOU!! WHY WOULD YOU DATE SOMEONE ELSE WITHOUT TELLING PUBLICITY OR TWEETING IT? I HATE TO BE RUDE AUBREY, BUT YOU ARE IRRELEVANT TO LOUIS LIFE, YOU DONT DESERVE HIM AND HE NEEDS TO BE WITH JULIENNE BECAUSE SHE LOOKS BETTER WITH HIM AND WILL GET HIM SO MANY MORE FANS. NOT TO MENTION-"

Before she could finish I slapped her across the face and I reiterated what had happened earlier by walking out of the room.

Before Louis could get me I was sitting on the floor trying to relax myself.

Louis POV

God Elizabeth...

"Was that really necessary?" I said really annoyed