Nerves

It is Sunday night and the streets are filled with people,laughing,talking,shouting and many other noises. Everyone in the streets were all looking at the nice sky,watching the stars,people say that every sunday night it's always fun to look up at the sky,since many people consider it the best night out of the whole week. Everyone smiles,looking at the stars,including a young 18 year old,his name is Jung Hoseok,his family call him "Hoseoki",the young one is the happiest little ball of sunshine in the family,not that his parents are grumpy,it just means he enjoys seeing people smile,making them laugh,enjoys hugs,such a cutie. He enjoys counting the stars even though he knows he will never finish,counting he sees many couples,hugging,kissing,messing around,he felt weird but he doesnt know why...maybe it's because he feels lonely...and wishes to feel some love? He ignores the fact and he just grabs his backpack and head's into his house.

Hoseok
"Why am I feeling weird for some reason? Is it because I'm not used to this atmosphere? Maybe homesick?" I talk to myself and head into the living room,sitting next to my parents.

"Was it a good view sweetie?" My mom says as she smiles at me.
I smile back and nod my head yes,ignoring the feeling,I just take a deep breath and lean on my mothers shoulder,she wraps her arms around me and hugs me tight,I've always enjoyed hugs,especially from my mother.

I notice that my dad was watching us and he takes a picture,smiling he pats my head "Son,you know whats the meaning of love?" I look at him with confusion and nod no,he just chuckles at me,thinking how cute i must've looked,I could see it in his eyes.

"Oh Hoseok,love is a great feeling,it's what many people look for in their lives,to find that one person they wish to have for the rest of their lives."

I stare at him for awhile still not getting the point of this topic. I sit up and keep listening.

"My son,you look so confused,look this may not ve interesting but I had to bring this up,i saw you starring at those couples outside,it looked like you were sad..maybe thinking if you will have someone who loves you."

I let a small shy smile,I had no idea my father was watching me the whole time. Did i look that stupid??

"Don't make yourself feel down,one day you'll find someone" he stands up and pats my shoulder. "Besides,tomorrow is your first day of highschool"
My eyes widen and i was surprised that i totally forgot about my first day?!?!

"Right...heh yeah i was just....gonna bring this topic up" I lie,my mom then stands up and caresses my sweet and soft face.
"Umma.....Appa..." I stop and sigh wishing I just should've kept my mouth shut. "Sweetie...it's ok...we know your scared...I understand this isn't easy,ever since we moved i never got to see my precious little sunshine smile for real." My mom says holding my hands. "It's hard I know,just try to make some new friends,meet new faces"

"I'll try...I'm pretty sure instead of friends,I'll make enemies..since no one ever likes the new kid"
"No,no baby....trust me.....dont be scared,I promise everything will be ok..." she smiles and hugs me,my father joins.

In between the hug i felt like it was preschool all over again,where your parents always make you feel better on the first day,maybe making you cry because you just wanted to be with them as soon as they leave you in the class room. But I'm 18 years old....I hope i don't whine once my dad drops me off. Dont be a baby Hoseok.

"Feel better?" My dad asked as he looks at the time.
"Yeah....i feel better...thanks"
"You sure?" He said as he gives me the picture he took of my mother and I.

"Take it,maybe it'll be nice to look at it when your feeling down"
I smile and nod yes,I'm happy that my father gave the picture to me,I always liked bringing pictures to school with me ever since 2nd grade.

My mom smiles and pecks my fathers cheek,thinking it was the cutest moment. She then pecks my nose and forehead,as soon as that happened she walks and enters the kitchen.

I stand there watching my father look at me with a smile,he just messes up my hair and i make a run for it. We play and mess around,I've never played with my father ever since i sas just a small child. I had a good time,it was fun.

My father then stops and takes a breath as i grab some water,i hand him a bottle and i drink mine. "Just like the good old days" he just pats my shoulder and takes me to my room.

We enter and i brought back the topic of love. My father smiled and just left my room,leaving me talking alone in my room. I sigh and throw myself on my bed,digging my face in the pillow. As soon as i turn and face the ceiling,I kept thinking about how my new school will be,and I brought the topic back..about "bullies" I jumped out of bed since I thought I saw this guy who was going to throw me across the room and beat me up.

I fall and hit my forehead on the desk i had next to my bed,groaning in pain,I rub my forehead and stop,it hurt like hell.
I just sit there and decide to stay up for the night,sleep isn't necessary for me. I'm such a moron,this will definitely call the attention of many,many and many people.

"Your pathetic Hoseok" i say as i sit and stare at myself in the mirror,seeing that my forehead was bleeding and its bruised. I sigh and just lay on the floor,wishing I would stop panicking about my first day. The nerves have me going like some crazy drug addict. Hopefully this week will pass fast.

~4 hours later~

I find myself still lying on the floor and staring at the window,the sun is rising,i noticed I never actually got to sleep. As I stand up i notice my clock. My eyes widened when i saw the time "7:39 a.m" I Panic and rush into the bathroom,I brush my teeth and once I finished i gather some clothing and some towels to take a quick shower.
I Hope I'm not late!

5 minutes pass and im dressed,clean and ready,I wrap a bandage on my forehead covering my bloody bruise,then I put my uniform on and head to the kitchen and drink a nice glass of water. I usually don't eat in the morning. I grab my backpack and walk out of my house and enter my dads car,who must've been waiting for me an hour ago.

I enter the car and he drives me to my new school,my new high school. Im still nervous,my dad can tell I look like a shaking chihuahua.

We make it in time,thank god. He drives and we both watch the students,they are so many,entering the building. I get out and wave bye to my father who then drives away. I stand infront of the building and stare at the name "School Of Tears"

I asked myself why that name? Why Tears and not something more happy like or cool?
But who would answer me,no one,I just sigh and the bell rings.

"Please don't embarrass yourself,please"

A/N: So the first chapter is up! Yay finally,I've been dying to write a fic,if it's to short I'm sorry this is my first time,hopefully it's good enough. This idea was given to me by my sister,thank god she helped me. So yeah please enjoy and let me know if its good (I'm pretty sure its not xD)
Please enjoy this fic of HopeKook (I ship Hoseok with V And Jungkook) The ages changed so Hoseok And Jimin are 18 y.o While Jungkook,V,YoonGi ,NamJoon and SeokJin are 19. (Weird right? XD)

~VHopeKook~