Good Boy,Bad Boy

The young 18 year old boy now entered the building,looking around and seeing many new faces. He just keeps walking like there is no one around. He could already tell that nobody even noticed him enter,he felt like a ghost,but he said he is used to it.
Back in his old school he was not so popular but also known by the class. He was known because of his amazing dancing skills,they all knew since he entered the talent show,so everyone could see. He was a happy boy,he had friends,really great friends.

He couldn't stop thinking about his old school in Gwangju,his hometown. Ever since his family moved to Seoul he felt a big change.

Anywho,he stopped and he walks,exploring the school a bit. His attention stops on a bunch of girls watching him. He didn't bother to ask them why they watch him,he turns around and heads back to where he entered.

He looks at each person,not like a creep would,just to remember each and every face he sees. His eyes then go to the janitor,why,cause he was cleaning and yelling at some gang.

Hoseok
Seems like those guys enjoy trouble.I wonder whats the point of being such a jerk..what makes it so popular?

I stand like the moron I am and i heard a male voice talk on the speakers,calling for me "Jung Hoseok" he wants me in his room. Am I in trouble,or it's always like this? Does he think I'm part of the jerk club? Still confused I head to his office and enter.

"Jung Hoseok,welcome. My name is Jang Donghyun." He bows and I also bow,to not seem so rude.
"Annyeong" i say and take a seat.

"Hoseok,its been an honor to have you in our school. You may not be much of a straight A student,but you have talent."
So he knows I dance? Does he know I dance to Red Velvet? 4minute? GG?! Girl'sDay?! Girl groups?

"Oh...heh um yeah I've been dancing since i was in 2nd grade"
"Impressive...so Hoseok...what subject are you good at?"
"Nothing,I guess...." geez I'm not smart.

He chuckles and pats my shoulder. "You sure? Not even P.E?" Wait,physical education? Um maybe that's what I'm good at..?

"I don't like working out actually" i say shyly and facepalm myself. So your completely a moron. Bravo Hoseok.

"Nonsense,I'm sure your good at a subject." You think?
"Maybe"
"Listen it's already 8:13 a.m. so I must stop our chitchat here."
"Oh..yeah,right"

He stands up and gives me the direction to my classroom. Room 68B. I say my goodbyes as well as he does and i walk out. Hopefully I find the room soon.

Already walking upstairs I hear many voices at once,like shouting,yelling,crashes and bangs. Please tell me that's not my class. I finally make it and see the door. That's my new class...what if everyone is a jerk,what if this is some prank,what if the teacher is the mean witch!? What?

I stand infront of the door and i knock softly,I'm pretty sure no one heard it,so I knock again.

As soon as I was about to walk the door opens and this woman who might be in her 20's or 30's smiled and told me to enter. I do as so...and wow....big class.

She shuts the door and has me infront of the class as she stands by me.
"Students,I would like you to meet your new classmate,Jung HoSeok"
Everyone's eyes go directly  to me,looking at me from head to toe,am I that ugly? I give a shy smile and bow.