Jealousy

(Please listen to the song,it goes with the chapter)
Ever had the feeling of being Jealous? Jealous because you saw that the guy you have feelings for was kissed by your best friend.
Is that some sort of betrayal?

You always tell your best friends your deepest secrets,even if your crush is one of those secrets.

Would you dare to fight your best friend? Just to be loved by him,get his attention? Win his heart?

Toughest desicion to make,but what if your just overreacting? This isn't a big deal...now is it?

Hoseok

I had so much fun with SeokJin and Jimin in Biology class. We had to do a presentation and it turned out funny but still got the highest grade then everyone else!

Not that there presentation wasn't good,but I guess the teacher chose us as the best one.

"Ok,so I've decided to give you all homework"
Everyone just started complaining except me and some other guys.

"Great,my whole day will be wasted,who dedicates thereself to write on paper or even type?!" And that was Min YoonGi,I think that's his name. Complain much.?

"Mr. Min,this is no waste. It depends on you if you wish to get out and accepted in college. You think they'd accept you?"

Oooh that was a good one,I never knew the teacher would say something like that. Shouldn't he give him a better advice? Maybe,encourage him to accomplish something in life?

"Even if I do make it out,would you think I'd pick a suckish job like the one you have?"

Did he just say that?! Oooh,this is getting bad. I don't know if I should exit or sit and watch for a few more minutes.

"Mr.Min you have no right to fight back,I'm just saying this so you can understand and get it in that little brain of yours"
"Oh shut up,just tell the fucking class what we have to do"

Now the teacher is arguing with him. Wow,he finally got his "attention",something he was looking for.

I look around and i can see that the class talk,like nothing even happened. I'm pretty sure it's because the teacher is busy,he isn't teaching just arguing with my classmate.

"Hey Jimin...is he the guy you like?" I ask and Jimins eyes suddenly widen and he blushed. Even though we are sitting next to each other,I had to ask. Besides no one is listening besides SeokJin and I.

"Yes Hoseok,he is exactly the one" he spit out and even though I knew,I was hoping for someone else to hear it. I've always liked helping people with there problems,the ones where they don't have the guts to express what they feel towards that person.

But me,I can barely express my feelings..I still haven't had that spark for someone.

We remain quiet as the whole class talks,I could see that my biology teacher walked out with Yoongi. He just enjoys being yelled at and likes causing trouble. Such a troublemaker.

There is nothing new,just a chaos in the class. Wow,I can already see many students are jumping on tables,throwing there books out the window,burning the teachers work. This is insane!