Finally Together

The streets were filled with people,no matter what the news said people would walk out like if it were nothing. They don't care,they had many things in mind. Like shopping,making sure they wouldn't run out of any food,drinks,clothing,etc.

All the people outside were just adults,not one child is out. Each child would stay inside their house,there is no reason why they should be out.

Every adult just wishes for their child not to get sick or get a flu due to the rain. It is so cold outside even the poor homeless dogs would howl and whine,the weather was terrible,like if it were some type of snow storm,but its just rain.

Each person at any store would get kicked out and sent home due to the weather,its best they stay inside for the week. The streets now had less people,and cops would drive around making sure each person would go home.

"Be quiet you piece of shit! We'll get caught!"
"Don't call me that YoonGi hyung!"
"Stop fighting you babies"

Three young boys managed to escape the house they were staying in. They had to check if their bestie Jungkook was alright,since he never picked up his phone,it made them worry and panic.

"Shit the cops,duck!" A small pale little blonde boy shouted quietly while he bent down,making sure the bush would cover his body.

"Oh crap!" NamJoon saw how close some cops were and soon was hiding right behind a tree,standing very still,leaving the orange little head clueless he grabbed two sticks and stood still.

"What the hell Taehyung?" YoonGi asked while he signaled him to get closer.
"Don't blow my cover I'm a tree"
"Taehyung you dumbass just stand behind me!"NamJoon said as he rolled his eyes and pulled Taehyung behind him.

"No sign,this part of the area is clear sir"
"Alright,back in the car,we will have to come back again later,its our schedule for the day"
"Yes sir!"
Every cop enter the vehicle and drive away.

"That was a close one"
"Yeah no joke,we would've been caught"
"Good thing we didn't"

The three boys stopped hiding and continued there journey,shivering in the rain they kept walking,it was imposible for a car to stop and take them.

"Ugh,bro are we even close?" The small blonde asked as he crashed right into someone.
"Ouch!"
"Shit..bro I'm-" YoonGi was about to apologize,but he soon saw who he crashed right into. It was his classmate Park Jimin,a small boy about his height,red hair and gorgeous brown eyes.

"Get up dude" NamJoon mentioned as he pulled both boys off the wet floor.

"My bad YoonGi hyung"
"Hyung?"
"Your older than me,which makes you my hyung,doesn't it?" The small red head said as he giggled.
"Right....."
"Dude hurry up!"
"Chill NamJoon!" YoonGi yelled back and faced the red head.

"Sorry...bro...um..bye" YoonGi took a few steps and was pulled back by Jimin,the boy had YoonGis arm in his his hands which held him firmly as he was blushing a little.

"Hyung....I...I"
YoonGi turned and faced the boy
"You what Jimin..?"
"I...like you hyung"

It was a moment of silence for the two boys,both blushing but neither one dared to say one word.
"Jimin...are you done talking with your boyfriend?" A tall boy walked out of the trees as he put both of his arms around the two.