Hot and Heavy

Hailey I wasnt done talking to you. Stiles yelled down the hall.

When he said that I ran away into an empty classroom thinking that he didnt see me. That wasnt the case.

"Hailey Marie Holmes! Seriously did you just run away from me?"

"What!!!! Why would I do that?"

"You get the high pitch voice when you lie. "

"Okay, so maybe I did, but Stiles you can't blame me. All day we've been acting weird towards each other. I just don't want our friendship to change."

"Hales, I promise you it won't."

You dont know that Stiles.

Hailey, I promise I wont let that happen.

He took a step closer to me, He looked down and me and all I could do is stare at him, god he looked so sexy and honestly, I wanted to rip his clothes off.

"FUCK IT"

I couldn't wait anymore, my heart was about to beat out of my chest, it was now or never. I stepped towards him look deep into his eyes grabbed his shirt and kissed him hard. Oh, my god kissing Stiles was amazing I couldn't breathe. Stiles grabbed me by the waist and pushed me against the chalkboard. It was getting hot in here, it was like I had no control over my body. I was pulling his hair biting his lower lip I was moaning (very loud I might add). I needed to pull away from him before I couldn't handle it anymore and just had sex with him right here in the school.

I pulled away from Stiles, very out of breath.

"Well, this complicates things now doesn't?" I said

He looked at me and said

"Yeah, just a little bit, So Hales what are we going to do?"

"I don't know but we need to get to class."

"Yeah, like I'm going to be able to concentrate on school work, this was definitely not how I was thinking the first day of senior year was going?"

"Yeah me either."

As we walked out of the classroom I saw Allison staring at us with the biggest cheesiest grin I have ever seen?

I had to get to class before she tackled me and started playing twenty questions with me.

Hailey's POV

After everything that just happened with Stiles, I really couldn't pay attention to our sociology teacher Mrs. Keller. I could feel that Stiles was staring at me, I seriously couldn't even look at him. I am thanking God that his desk was across the room. God all I wanted to do was leave and run out of the classroom. All the sudden I snapped out of my craziness when Mrs. Keller said my name.

"Hailey, you and Stiles will be partners for our first project, Can you move by him and please pay attention this year."

"Of course, Mrs. Keller"

As I started to walk over to Stiles? He had a big grin on his face.

"Damn It, we are going to have to talk about us now." I thought.

Mrs. Keller started talking about what the project was about.

"So, Hales, when are we going to talk about what happened?"

"As of right now we're not."

"Hailey, we need to, I want to be with you and I know you want to be with me."

"Stiles youre right I do want to be with you, but right now is not the place to talk about it.

Okay so when are we.

When we get home okay.

Stiles's POV

The rest of the class Hailey and I really didn't talk about anything but the project. I couldnt believe that Hailey really did like me. Hailey was the only person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I wanted to have a perfect life with her, I've been wanting to kiss her since god only knows when. And kissing her was better than I could ever imagine. If Hailey and I were going to do this then we need to at least figure this out to see if it was worth it. I did NOT want to ruin my friendship with her. She meant the world to me.

*BELL RING*

Hailey's POV

I knew that Stiles and I need to talk. The whole makeout session completle complcated things. While I was walking to my locker I saw Allison already there.

Here comes the 20 questions. I thought

"Okay, so what happened?"

"Ally you already know what happened, dont play dumb."

"I have an idea of what happened"

Fine, we kissed, and it was awesome

So, are you guys going dating now?

I dont know, we havent really talked about it.

What the hell do you mean you havent talked about it.

We were in class, I cant be like, so we kissed you want to date.

God you are so over dramatic Hails.

Im not over reacting Ally. This could ruin everything.

Or this could be the best thing that could happen.

Maybe, were talking about it when we get home.

You better, I want details.

And youll get them.

I grabbed my stuff for English and walked with Allison to English where we meant up with Stiles and Scott.