The Look

Stiles and I were getting our things for Econ when Scott and Allison came by us. I looked at Stiles, He looked like he was about to pass the fuck out. It was serious about Scott finding out. I looked at Scott he looked like he wasnt mad, but he was good at hiding his feelings.

So Stiles, have anything to tell us on this wonderful Wednesday? Allison said with a grin.

Umm well you see what had happen? Stiles said while looking like he was a deer in headlights.

Stiles? Why do you look like you have something to say. Said Scott

You might as well tell him. I said

Tell me what? said Scott

You see. Um.. I sort of. Kind of dating

I saw Lydia running down the hall towards Stiles, and I couldnt help myself. I tripped her before she could grab Stiles. Lydia flew through the air and slid down the hall. Everyone that were at their lockers stopped what they were doing and started laughing. Stiles looked at me with disappointment.

Hailey, why did you do that?

You know exactly why?

I know, but still.

After Lydia fixed herself, she walked over to us.

Hey, you with the spilt ends said Lydia

I looked at her in disbelief.

I really hope youre not talking to me I said

Yeah I am, What the hell is your problem.

At the moment you are my problem.

What did I do to you. I just wanted to talk to Stiles in private.

No.. Really? I thought you were running because you had a nail appointment.

Actually, thats next week after school.

Of course you do.

She got about two inches away from my face.

Dont be jealous that Stiles picked me and not you Lydia whispered

That was the finally straw, I dropped my books, doubled up my fist and punched her in her mouth. Stiles, Allison and Scott took a step back. I looked down at Lydia whose mouth was filling up with blood.

Dont you EVER talk to me like that again, you prissy, high maintenance twat.

Just then a Mr. Harris came out of his classroom and saw Lydia on the floor wiping her mouth, then he looked at me.

Holmes, Office Now!

Shit

I grabbed my books and went to the office. I knew Noah was going to flip out its only the second day of school and Im already getting suspended or worst expelled.

Stiless POV

I could not believe that Hailey just did that. It was one of the scariest, sexiest thing that I have ever seen, and to be honest it kind of turned me on. I obviously felt bad for Lydia, but I really wanted to see Hailey .I help Lydia up off the floor.

Are you okay? I asked her

Do I look okay?

No not really.

Then theres your answer.

Here let me walk you to class. Scott, Allison well talk in Econ.

This was going to end badly in more ways than one.