English and Detention

*Bell Rings*

When we walked we noticed that we had a new teacher. He was just sitting at his desk watching the kids.

Where did he come from. Stiles said.

From his mom. I said

No Shit. He said.

You earned that one.

Ill get you back for that smartass.

Good luck with that.

Both of you just kiss and shut up. Scott said.

You told Scott, Seriously Stiles. I said

You told Allison. Said Stiles

Well talk about this later.

Haileys POV

Who was this new teacher? Where did he come from? I mean dont get me wrong he was really hot. I could feel the drool coming out of my mouth. Stiles looked over at me and poked my side which made me make a squeal.

Nice Drool Hales.

I wiped my chin.

Shut up Stiles, its not funny.

Its a little funny, you think that the new teacher is hot.

What? Allison Do you think he is hot.

I turned around and looked at her. Scott looked at her too and was waiting for an answer.

Umm... You see um...

Really Ally? said Scott

What I didnt say he was hot.

Yeah but youre face says something else. I said

Shut up, youre suppose to be on my side, beside you were drooling

I fell asleep for a sec thats why I was drooling.

Sure Hailey

*BELL RINGS*

Okay class lets take our seats, so we can begin. My name is Mr. Hale and I will be your English teacher. Now if there arent any more questions lets begin.

Stiless POV

Every single girl raised their hands and start asking questions, Even Hailey. I was getting jealous, she was mine and she was literally drool because this guy was THE HOT GIRL. I did not like him at all, he was way too attractive to be a teacher. After class was done all the girls were going on about how hot Mr. Hale was.

Man, he was hot, I think English is my favorite subject now. Hailey said.

Seriously Hailey? said Stiles

And Stiles walked to away leaving Scott, Allison and Hailey just standing there.

Haileys POV

What did I do? I asked

Youre an idiot Hailey. Stiles has been waiting since 4 grade so be with you and a hot teacher comes in and you start drooling. Scott said.

I didnt mean to Scott.

I know.

Scott went to go look for Stiles to talk to him.

Ally what am I going to do?

I dont know but I agree with Scott, youre an idiot.

I know

I left Allison at her locker because I had to get to detention, and I wanted to talk to Stiles.