chapter 4

After you'd overcome the shock of Andy's soft lips connecting to yours, you leaned into the kiss, making it deeper. Andy caressed your face and kissed you rougher and faster. Suddenly, the door flew open and you saw Jake, Jinxx and CC fall to the floor with Ashley stood behind them, saying, with an apologetic look on his face, 'I'm so sorry (Y/N), Andy. I tried to stop them from listening but they ignored me.'

Jinxx was he first to stand back up and he said, 'yeah, we really are sorry guys. We thought it would be funny to listen in to see what (Y/N)'s reaction was.' 'yeah, we thought (Y/N) would slap you or something along those lines Andy considering how you've treated her.' CC chimed in.

'Yeah, well I didn't slap him. Why would I do that? I have had a major crush on him since I was like 12 so...' you replied with a grin on your face. Ashley's eyes widened with shock and he turned to you and said, 'wait, you never told me that!' You turn to face him and cocked your eyebrow. 'Is there a law where I have to tell you everything?' you reply. 'When it involves my adopted daughter crushing on my best mate then yes, yes there is.' He answers you. At that you and Andy fall to the floor and roll around laughing your lungs out. That was when you turned to face each other and the whole world froze. It was just the two of you. Nobody else. That was when your lips locked for the second time, only this time it was different. It was like Andy, through the kiss, was apologizing for the way he treated you over the past years. It was perfect... Until Jake shouted 'Come on lovebirds! Get a room!' 'Well that ruined the moment.' Andy whispered to you. Everything was perfect now. You were dating Andy and Vic wasn't keeping any secrets from you anymore. At least, that's what you thought.