Chapter 5

'Vic, Vic, Vic! Guess what! Guess what!' you cried, running as fast as your short legs could carry you (A/N- if you have long legs, just go with it.) towards the Pierce The Veil tour bus. Suddenly, you tripped over a large rock. 'Whoa, steady there girlie! You alright (Y/N)?' Said a voice you wouldn't hear for a very long time. 'Ronnie! I didn't think you'd be here! You weren't on the list of bands that were coming this year (A/N- I don't know what they're called!)!' Ronnie Radke smiled down at you, still holding your waist from where he saved you from embarrassingly face-planting, and said 'just because my band isn't performing here, doesn't mean I'm not allowed to visit my favourite girl.' you blushed slightly and looked down towards the floor. The truth is, before you started dating Andy, you had a little crush on Ronnie. Ok, that's an understatement. You used to have a massive crush on him and you had the feeling that he knew. 'Wow (Y/N) you've grown! How old were you the last time we saw each other?' Ronnie said, finally letting go of your waist and letting you support yourself. 'Um... I think I was about 17 so that would be around 4 years ago.' you replied, your crappy arithmetic skills kicking in (A/N- again, if your good at maths, just go with it.). That was when Vic and Andy both cam racing around the corner from behind the PTV tour bus crying, '(Y/N) what's up? Are you alright?' Laughing, you reply, 'yeah I am fine. I was just running to tell Vic that we are now together, Andy, when I tripped over a rock. Luckily, Ronnie was there just at the right moment and grabbed my waist to stop me from falling.' You saw Ronnie grin and wave at Andy and Vic. And boy, if looks could kill, Ronnie would be dead before he could say 'Heavy Metal' seeing the death glare Andy gave to Ronnie. In an almost threatened tone, Andy said, grabbing your hand, 'come on (Y/N), let's go back to the tour bus and pulled you away.'

'That's weird, I thought Andy and Ronnie were mates' you thought to yourself. 'I wonder whats happened between them...'