Chapter 10

You thrashed against the couch, screaming 'Ronnie what's wrong with you? Let me go please!' Laughing, Ronnie replied 'you listen to me bitch, Andy stole me from you and now I've got you here. I'm not letting you go. Not until I've finished with you.' Tears started streaming down your face and you closed your eyes. You heard the thud of Ronnie's trousers hitting the floor. You were scared. It was happening again. What happened with Craig, your mothers awful ex boyfriend. You screamed in fear as Ronnie removed your dress.
---TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY HELLO KITTY---
It was finally over. Ronnie had finally left after what seemed like hours. You were a sobbing mess on the floor. This had already happened to you before and you never wanted to go through it again. Suddenly, you heard Ronnie yell and a chorus of footsteps heading towards you. 3 men appeared at the door. Jake, Jinxx and CC. Smiling, you ran to them and embraced them tightly. 'Where's Andy and ash-' you didn't need to finish your question as you heard Ashley scream 'if you ever touch her or come anywhere near her again I'll gouge out your eyes and then shove them back down your throat so you can watch me tear you limb from limb!' Suddenly Andy and Ashley came into view. Before you had a chance to speak, Andy said 'don't ask questions now, we're gonna get you back to Warped Tour now love.' And with that, Andy lifted you bridal style and you passed out in his arms.