First of All.....

Oh hey!

Welcome to my new rant book because I deleted the other one!

It's a funny story actually....

All you hoes (also known as my fellow wattpaders) are gonna get a kick out of this one.

So sit back and relax.......

Okay so I'm at my friends house. We are just siting on her bed talking about life, and I get a text from my Mom.

Mom: What is this Nag Me book?!

My reaction was one you could probably expect from a teenage girl who's Mom just found about her bitching book online full of cussing and things.

Yeah that's right, utterly terrified.

I thought I was doomed, I thought I'd never see the light of day again.

I turn to my friend (who now thinks I'm having a seizure due to the state of panic I was in) and I'm like, "Oh my god. oh my god. Oh my god. I am going to die. oh my god."

I send a text back to my mother.

Me: I told you not to read my books! I told you to stay off my account!

I tell my friend my Mother has found my bitching book and my friend is as terrified as me.

She's like, "Oh my God delete it before she can read anymore!"

I get on my wattpad in record timing and I go down and delete the book.

I feel my phone buzz beside me and look down to see it's from Mom.

I pick it up in a state of total fear and read the message.

Mom: I had tears rolling down my eyes about the one how the people are so slow in the hallways!

My face: :O

What?

I'm not in trouble.

Me: So I'm not in trouble?

Mom: No, it's totally inappropriate with a lot of cussing but it's hilarious.

My face: -_-

So yeah.

I deleted that story for fear of death, to realize I had nothing to worry about at all.

So there you go. That's why my other story was deleted.

BUUUUUUTTTTT (lol butt) THIS WILL BE PRACTICALLY THE SAME THING SO PROCEDE WITH CAUTION!!!

AND I AM NOT OFFENDING ANYONE BY WHAT I WRITE!

SO IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, I WILL AVOID YOUR COMMENT!

Peace, love, and happy daz.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

GO TO THE STORY!