Slut Shaming

Yeah okay this is just fucking retarded
But I feel it needs to be said.
So the other day I was at work and one of my coworkers (we will cal her Abby) comes up to me and another coworker of mine and she says, "like I know it's getting warmer but people need to put their ass cheeks away, like I don't want to see that." And for a second I was like wait where (as this has always been my first reaction) and then I was like wait hold the fuck up.
What gives you the FUCKING right
To judge someone
Based on what they where?
Yeah she has her ass cheeks out
Well whipty fucking doo
Are her ass cheeks screaming at you? Are they demanding you look at them?
No?
Then don't fucking look.
Last time I checked if you don't agree or like what someone is wearing you can also make the decision not to look at it and not be an asshole and just say nothing and then walk away.
So you know what I told her?
I said, "Yeah but she does what she wants, she goes."
Because literally guys, girls are never gonna be seen as anything less then snarky bitches who will put each other down at any opportunity, if we still fucking do it.
In my sociology class we talked about a term called androgyny, it basically means that you separate yourself from other people.
Example:
Girl: Girls can be such bitches, I swear they will try to lie and strangle you the first chance they get.
—-
It's androgyny because it's a girl separating herself from other girls, kind of like she is not also one of them.

And it pissed me off
Girls can preach girl power and self love but no one is going to ever be able to fucking do that and girls are going to never be able to not be "snarky bitches".
Until we stop acting like Abby's.
So to all the girls/woman out there.
Knock it the fuck off.
And yes I'm a girl I'm talking to myself too.
💗