The School Lunch Times

Okay, so I started school like three weeks ago (I already want to die) and lunch is SHORT

Let me just tell you it.

Okay so I have choir right before Lunch right, and I walk down the hallway corridor to get to lunch.

And it's not like I walk as slow as a turtle or wait forever after the bell rings either, no I get to lunch on time, and crap but every time I get there THE LINE IS BACKED UP OUT THE ASS AND I HAVE TO WAIT AN EON TO GET MY FOOD!

Now, I can wait five minutes, that won't kill me.

It's when I end up waiting ten to fifteen minutes, for the line to get short, so I can go up and get my god forsaken food.

And I am not a shy person I like to socialize I like to talk to the people at my table.

But that is about as easy as a damn polar bear climbing a tree in brazil because I have like ten minutes to consume my food before I have to go to my Math class.

Are you being over dramatic Morgan?

No. No, I am not.

I get out of choir at 11:49 I get lunch at like 12-12:05 and then I have to leave at 12:14.

Like I don't know who you think I am.

I'm evidently the freakin food giant because I can consume my food in under ten seconds, but NEWS FLASH SCHOOL SYSTEM! I CAN'T CONSUME MY FOOD THAT FAST!

I NEED TIMMMME!

I don't care how much I sound like a little whiny bitch right now either.

I need more time.

I can't eat my food that fast.

Kiss my ass, cafeteria.

You upset my soul.

Give me an extra five minutes and I won't lose my shit.

Thank you, Morgan