Hating

Okay, let me just start off with a wonderful question.

How many people do you hate?

One? Five? Thirty?

Now what specific reason did they give you two hate them.

Did they give you one dirty look that one time in that one class and you will forever call her s a stuck up snot-nosed bitch because of it?

Okay well first of all.

Okay well when you type in the definition of hate on GOogle this is what you get:

~~feel intense or passionate dislike for (someone).

"the boys hate each other"

synonyms: loathe, detest, despise, dislike, abhor, execrate; More

~~be repelled by, be unable to bear/stand, find intolerable, recoil from, shrink from;

"they hate each other"

antonyms: love

~~•have a strong aversion to (something).

"he hates flying"

~~•used politely to express one's regret or embarrassment at doing something.

"I hate to bother you"

synonyms: be sorry, be reluctant, be loath, be unwilling, be disinclined; More

~~regret, dislike

"I hate to bother you"

~•informal

~~express strong dislike for; criticize or abuse.

"I can't hate on them for trying something new"

noun

noun: hate

1.

intense or passionate dislike.

"feelings of hate and revenge"

synonyms: hatred, loathing, detestation, dislike, distaste, abhorrence, abomination, execration, aversion; More

Okay you want to know Morgan's definition of Hate?

~~To feel disgust or disdain towards one; to want to run them over with a bus and then back over them when they are vulnerable and beaten on the ground.

"I hate that bitch! She looks at my man again and I will mow her over!"

^^^^^^

How many of you want to murder (like legit) over this person you hate.

Make sure you know you hate someone what before you say you hate them.

I'd rather someone cuss me out in six different languages then say they hate me.

Because there is no way I did something to you to make you hate me like that.

The WORSE thing I could of done is annoyed you repeatedly.

Hate is a STRONG word everyone.

Make sure you know my definition before you use it.

And never say that to your parents.

Especially when they do shit with your interests in mind.

Unless, they like literally are a piece of shit.

Then hate away.

Just no the definition before you do hate.

Because hating is mean.

~~~~~~~~~~

Side Note from Morgan: AND DO NOT HATE ON SOMEONE FOR WHAT THEIR INTERESTS ARE!

Unless their interests involves raping, killing, or screwing your man's brains out.

Then, ladies, hate away.