•Her awaking•

Lucy's pov
I woke up and remembered everything that happened yesterday. I looked out the window of the guilds infirmary.

I remembered what Natsu said yesterday it made me smile,
"Remember we are partners best friends forever!"....

I kept thinking about it. I felt much better now, I still wondered what happened to me yesterday ? I forgot.

Mira then came into the room and was holding a big plate and a cup.

"Hi Lucy!, how are you feeling now?" She smiled

"Good thank you so much for helping me, I'm sorry for any trouble I caused you Mira" I lowered my head as I said sorry.

"Don't worry about it Lucy that's what friends are for, I should say family!" She smiled widely.

I smiled back.

"I brought you some breakfast Lucy I hope you like it." She sat it on top of my lap gently.

"Thank you Mira" I smiled she smiled widely again and as always.

"Hey Mira"

"Yes Lucy "

"I wanted to say thank you for taking care of Natsu's injuries yesterday. He told me you helped him and wrapped some bandages around his arm because of some type of arm bumps."
Mira looked at me all confused.

"Lucy I didn't wrap bandages around Natsu's arm?" She said worriedly

"Oh really?, sorry maybe it's just my head sorry Mira no need to worry I probably just got you mixed up with someone else, thank you again" she smiled in relief.

"No problem Lucy" she then walked out the room.

I wonder what happen to Natsu, I shouldn't stick my nose into anything. So he probably had a good reason to lie to me, he would never lie to me if it wasn't important. I still wonder what it is. I ate my breakfast.

I then walked out of the guild and said good bye to Mira and walked home.

Natsu's pov
I woke up and remembered today I get to go on a job with Lucy. I hope I don't release anymore scales or get angry.

I hope Lucy forgives me one day when I told her I lied. But still I really hope she's ok now.

I got up and left a note from happy.
'Hey Natsu!
I will be going on a job with Wendy and Carla so I'll see you in a few days. Be careful my buddy. I made you some pancakes.
Lucy called and said she's at her house and feeling fine.
Good bye buddy, Aye Sir!'

I finished reading if and are the pancakes I then headed out to go to Lucy's.

Authors note

Tell me about it did you like it ?
Please review nothing mean please I love hearing back from you guys! ^_^
I'm sorry it's short!