Lucy's Disappearance

Natsu's pov

I hope Lucy is ok with this. We hid in a jewlary store one that is so valuable there are diamonds everywhere.

We hid behind a glass case waiting for the criminal.

Two hours later
No one has came yet.
It's been quiet for a while. I starting to wonder.

"Natsu look!" Lucy whispered loudly.

There was suddenly a man dressed in black he broke the door open and started running towards the jewels. Lucy and I quickly ran after him.

He suddenly stopped running. He turned around to face us. He suddenly starting shooting at us.

"Fire Dragon Roar!" I yelled as orangish-Reddish Flames came flying out of my mouth aiming at the criminal in front of us.

He then dogged it. Lucy ran to him.
"Open the form of Leo the lion" Lucy suddenly took the form of Leo. She then chanted, "Regulas Impact!" She then hit the criminal with an orange bright light.  

He tumbled to the hard white floor creating a humongous dent.

"Holy crap Lucy when did you get so damn strong, your like a second Erza"

I said while having a shocked expression.

"Yeah well Natsu when everything happened with Aquarius I couldn't live with my self so I got stronger" she smiled

She got near the criminal so she could check who it was under That mask.
She tried reaching for the mask, but then suddenly, the criminal grabbed Lucy's wrist and left with her I tried following them. It lead me to a dark tunnel but I didn't see Lucy or That criminal anyway.

"LUCY!!!"