I Love You

Lucy's Pov

I was suddenly hit. It hurt hard. I fell to the ground in pain.
"Lucy!" Natsu yelled

I looked at him and was shocked as I saw what happened. Natsu became very angry, I watched as he grew scales and his skin began getting printed with black swirl markings. He grew fangs and horns.

I hope Natsu will be ok. The man tried hitting Natsu but Natsu hit him hard.

"Dark Fire Dragon Roar!" He chanted as he spit out black flames, I wanted with my mouth open as I saw the new magic skill. It held an overwhelming power.

The guy flew to the wall. He suddenly got up and ran to Natsu. He then Chanted, "Mighty Sword Black Death" it aimed straight for Natsu's chest. I ran as quick as I could. I stood in front of Natsu and the sword then hit me right across my chest as I felt myself blacking out very slowing I saw my blood spray, Natsu then yelled.

"LUCY!!" He grabbed ahold of me. And I saw tears coming down from his eyes.

(Play song- My darkest Days. Still worth fighting for)

I looked at him straight in the eyes and smile I felt tears, still stuttering, Blood dripping from my mouth. I suddenly saw Natsu's scales go away. I felt his tears drop on the face.

"Na..ts..u.....I...Lo....Lo...ve......Yo....yo......you" I stuttered my last breath and closed my eyes as I saw the darkness take over me.

"Lucy!!noo!!" That was the last thing I herd.

Natsu's Pov

I Looked down at Lucy, and cried I then put her down gently. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and then got up.
Lucy...
I got up and...
Lucy....
I then chanted
Lucy....
"Fire Dragon Roar!!!"
LUCY....I'm not going to believe that your gone
Lucy............
I hit the guy hard and I felt and Darkness overwhelm me. I got up and I felt my body change. The man then ran in the corner as he was terrified of me.

He then begged me to stop and that he would leave me alone.

I chanted a dark flame ball and was about to hit him. He suddenly said something that caught my attention.

"You can bring her back I swear !" He yelled in horror

"How!" I asked violently

"Here just make her drink this!"
He passed me a bag of some weird blue liquid.

I then still felt horrible as I remembered what he had done to her. I quickly ran to her and give her the liquid I then ran to the guy.

"No please no !"

"No please No!!!!"

I hit him hard and took out his heart. He coughed blood and died.

I laughed

"How did that feel?...hehehe....hahahahahheh..."

I laughed as I saw his blood.

"Nat...su" I herd Lucy say as she saw everything I did.

I wanted to stop but it was like this darkness took over. I ran to Lucy.

"What you want some too? How about I pop each of those big things you got there." I laughed

Stop....
I ran to her and grabbed her by the hair and picked her up by the arm.

"Natsu Stop Please !!" She cried and screamed.

Stop it......

My dark self was about to grab her neck.

Stop it!!!!.....

My body glowed and Lucy fell to the ground and watched what happened.

"Aaaaaaaaaa..!!!"
I yelled in pain as the darkness disappeared from my body.

I ran to Lucy and hugged her.

"I'm so sorry !" I cried

She held on to me.

"It's ok Natsu I knew that wasn't you" your spell is broken you fought your darkness. You did it!!"

"The Dragon Shield is once again their and it can't be broken" a spirit said

"Dad?"
"Yes Natsu"

"Your free now, don't be afraid anymore.... I love you son" he then disappeared.

We stood up and looked at each other.

"Natsu!" She hugged me tightly.

I hugged her back.

"Natsu...." She asked. I looked at her.

"Yeah Luc-" I was cut off as she kissed me.

"Natsu I love you"

"Lucy I love you too"

We both smiled.

The End (Yay Happy ending!!) I hope you liked the ending. I am trying to turn this into the watty's fairy tail contest. What do you think ?

Sequel ?

Hii guys thank you so much for reading my book!! I'm currently working a lot of cool projects and I wanted to promo myself out here and say if you could give me a follow on Twitch.com/thenaluchannel
I stream horror games and Anime type games as well!! No pressure of course and as always! Thank you so much for reading my stores it always means so much to me!