2- Complications

(Kylee POV)
"Drew you need to get up and get ready for work," I say to him as I shake him gently. "How long have you been awake," he ask me as he slowly sits up I the bed. "For a couple hours so I went ahead and got dressed for work," I say as begin to scrounge around the room for my things I need for work. "You could have woke me up and I would have gotten up with you," he says sweetly as he makes his way to me. "I know you would have, but I wanted to let you sleep in," I tell him with a smile as he slips his arms around my waist. "You look so beautiful, how are you feeling?" He ask as he continues to hold me from behind. "I feel good actually, I sleep really good last night," I tell him honestly. "Now go get dressed before you make us both late for work," I tell him with laughter in my voice. "Ok I'll go but are you sure we can't just call out of work and play hooky for the day," he say with a pout. "No unfortunately not I have class full of four year olds to teach and you have to go handle your clients," I say to him as I push him to the bathroom door. "Now go get a shower your beginning to stink," I say wrinkling my nose in disgust as I try to hold back my laughter. "You better be glad your pregnant or I would so make you think twice about saying I stink," he say laughing before shutting the bathroom door.

I make it to the school early and decided to go ahead and put out the worksheets. After passing out all the papers I begin making my way to the teachers lounge and to something get something to drink. As I make my way down the hall I begin to start feeling weak so I grab onto the wall to keep myself from falling. "Kylee are you ok," I here one of the other teachers ask in concern. "Yes but I think I need to sit down," I say barley above a whisper. She immediately puts an arm around my waist and helps me the rest of the way to the teachers lounge and places me on the couch. "Kylee are you sure you fine," she ask as she hands me a up of water. I drank the water down and the answer her, "I'm going to be fine I'm already feeling better." "Look maybe you should let me take you home for the day, you are really pale looking," she says trying to persuade me to listen to her. "Look I know you concerned but I'm fine really, I think I'm just a little dehydrated," I tell her as I stand up trying to prove to her I felt better. "Ok but promise if you have anymore problems today you will let me take you home,"  she says with a slight concern still in her voice. I shake my head yes before getting me a water from the drink machine and making my way back to class.

School was almost over for day as it come down to the last hour of the day and I have been doing my best not to stay on my feet for a long period of time since I still feel a little weak. "Ok class how about we use this last hour of class to read and play quietly," I tell them as I start to feel a small pain in my stomach. "Ms. Kylee are you ok," one of the children ask curiously. "Yeah sweetheart I'm fine, why don't you go play with your friends," I say not wanting to scare any of the children. I begin to walk back to my desk and sit in my chair hoping the pain would go away. As the bell finally rings letting us all know shook was over I stand up and gather my things a head to the door so I can take my children to the cafeteria to wait for their parents to pick them up. "All right class line up," I call out to my children as they finish putting their things away. The pain in my stomach as only gotten a little worse since early so I decided to just right it off as symptoms from begin dehydrated.

After all the children left I go in my car and headed home. Once home I drank a glass of water and climbed into bed hoping that the pain would go away with a little rest. I wake up several hours later to the room begin dark and the only light was coming from the alarm clock which read 8:00pm. I got out of bed feeling no pain so I decided to cook super. After cooking the hamburger meat I get the spaghetti going and decided to call Drew to see where he is since he never works this late. I dial his number and listen to the ringing until is voice mail picks up. "Drew I was calling to see where you are, I am cooking supper and I would really like to sit down and eat with you," I say into the phone before hanging up and going back to cooking supper. After cooking, eating, and cleaning up it was now 10:00 and I still haven't heard from Drew and I was starting to worry. I call him again but this time his phone goes straight to voicemail, "Drew I'm really starting to worry will you please call me." As I hang up the phone I begin to feel the pain I was having early come back so immediately pick up the phone and try to call Drew again as panic begins to sit in. "Drew please just come home I'm having pain in my stomach and I scared," I say scared as tears begin to form in my eyes. After not getting an answer I make my way back to our room and climb back into bed. "Everything is going to be ok," I say to myself as I try to calm down. As the pain seams to worsen I curl up and try to let sleep over take me think that maybe sleep will make the pain go away again.