Epilouge

Three years later.......

(Drew POV)
"It's hard to believe our little girl turned three today," I say to Kylee as we watch her play with her cousin Matt. "You know Livi and I predicted that our children would be best friends like us but we thought we would both have girls," Kylee says to me. "Yeah but I like have a nephew to spoil since Bailey is way to girly to ever won't to do guy things with me," i tell Kylee honestly.  "Drew now you know Bailey would go and do anything with you," I tell him in a scolding tone. "Yeah I know and I love doing things with her but sometimes I like it to just be guys time out," he say referring to Drew, Tyler, and Matt. "Yes I know, and you are good to our daughter and if you want guys time away I think you deserve it," she tells me as I hold her close and we continue to watch the children play.

As we continue to get ready for the party I feel a tug on my shirt "Daddy Daddy come play with us," Bailey begs me. "Kylee do you have everything under control," I ask her not wanting to leave her to do everything by herself. "Yes Olivia and I can finish up here you can go keep the kids occupied," she say quickly as I take Bailey's hand and allow her to drag me along with her. "Spin me daddy," she says giggling. I take her arms and spin her around several times. "My turn," Matt says running up to me giggling. "After spinning both of the children around several times I had become to dizzy to keep up so I begin making me way back to house were the party was being set up.

(Jenna POV)
I got to the house just in time to see Drew in the back yard playing with Bailey and I can't help but smile seeing her little face light up as she plays. "Jenna it's so good to see you," Kylee says coming up to me. "You to," I say as we give each other a quick hug. "How have you been it's been so long since we have seen you," Kylee ask me curiously. "I have been good I got an internship working with a doctor who is with doctors without boarders, and it's everything I had hoped for now I just have to finish up med shook and I will be a doctor," I tell her excitedly. "Jenna that's awesome, I am so happy everything is working out for you," she says sincerely. "So can I see Bailey?" I ask Kylee really wanting to see her since is been almost two years since I had last seen her in person. "Of course she is playing out back, lets go get her," she say and starts leading me outside. "Bailey sweetie come here there is someone I would like you to meet," she calls out to Bailey who quickly come bouncing up to us. "Who is it mommy," she ask looking up to Kylee. "I would like you to meet your Aunt Jenna," Kylee says to her. I crouch down to her level and look into her beautiful eyes. "Hey sweet heart I know you spent remember me but I have known you since you were born," I tell her hoping to see I'm not going to hurt her. "Really mommy talks about you a lot and says that you are special to us," Bailey says with a smile. "Yeah well did your mom tell you that you are all very special to me too," I ask her with a smile matching hers. Without a word she runs into my arms hugging me tight and I immediately feel a bond with her as if I had never let her go from my arms. "What was that for?" I asked her as my hear leaps with joy. "I like you, you can be my friend," she says as a small giggle escapes her lips. "That's sounds like a good plan to me," I tell her as she grabs my hand an begins to pull me to play with her. As I played with the little girl that I had given birth to I know I had made the right decision in letting Kylee and Drew adopt her because she is such a carefree little girl who loves her parents as much as they love her. Even though in my hear she will always be my little girl, I also knew she will always be their little girl and she will grow up having a wonderful life.

Authors Note:
I hope you all have enjoyed my books.
Thanks for everyone who has voted for them, you all are amazing.