6- The Fight

(Kylee POV)
"So how do you feel today," Olivia asked me with a smile. "I fill great I think I'm getting better everyday," I say as i begin to fix me a bowl of cereal. "That's great would you like to get out of the house for awhile," she asked me as I sit down next to her at the table. "Yeah maybe we could do some shopping," I say feeling a little excited about getting out of the house since Olivia hasn't let me do much of anything since I got released from the hospital a few days ago. "Yeah sure sounds like fun but only for an hour or so, I don't want you to over do it. "As long as I get out of this house I'm good with whatever you say," I say with a small laugh. "So did you happen to see Drew leave this morning," I ask her with a little sadness. "No I'm sorry he was already gone when I got up this morning," she tells me quickly before changing the subject. "Do you mind if we stop by Carter's place after we get done shopping I would really like to see him," she asks me with a hopeful smile. "How about you just stay there tonight I'm feeling better now so I'm sure I can handle being alone for one night plus I will call Drew and make sure he will be here if that makes you feel better," I say feeling bad that she has been stuck with me. "Are you sure I really don't mind staying here a couple more days," she say with concern. "Yes I'm sure and if I need anything I will call you I promise," I say with confidence. "Ok then I guess I will stay at his place tonight," she say with a big smile.

After spending the whole day with Olivia she was finally dropping me back off at the house. "Thanks for today I had fun," I tell her as I give her a quick hug before exiting the car. "You welcome, and call me if you need anything she calls out the window before pulling out of the driveway. As I enter the house I realize Drew was home. I walk into our room and here water running in our bathroom, so assuming he was just getting a shower I put my bags down on the bed and begin to put away my new things. Just as Drew comes into the room I was putting the last of my things away. "Hey how was your day," I ask him trying to make conversation. "It was fine," he say as he puts his shirt on. "I haven't seen you much the last couple days have you been busy at work," I ask him as I walk over to him. "No not really," he says shrugging his shoulders and walking around me. "Drew what's going on, I don't understand why you are acting like your trying to avoid me," I say sadly. "Kylee I can't do this," he say as he grabs his car keys, phone, and wallet and begins making his way out of the room. "Where are you going," I ask as I grab his arm to keep him from leaving. "Anywhere but here," he say angrily. "Why what did I do," I ask as tears begin to stream down my face. "Kylee I love you but I can't pretend anymore," he say as he pulls his arm from me. "Pretend what Drew that I didn't loose our baby," I ask him as I feel my heart breaking as I admit to myself for the first time that my baby is gone. "Yes Kylee you walk around here pretending as if nothing happens but I did and I will not stand by and deal with it," he yell angrily. "Yeah well maybe if you would have answered your phone or have been home which me then I would have lost him," I scream at him. "Oh so now your going to blame me," he say angrily in my face. "Yeah where were you Drew, and why was you phone off," I ask him as sadness overtakes me. "I'm not doing this," he say as he tries to walk away. "I know you were with a girl Drew, and I know you were out partying with her but what I don't know is how far you went with or if that's who you have been with the last few days," I blurt out. "I don't know what you think you know, but your crazy," he say before leaving the room and slamming the front door as he went out it. I pick up my phone and call Olivia who picked up on the first ring, "what wrong are you ok," she asked sounding panicked. "Drew left and I need a place to stay will you please come get me," I ask sadly as I try to keep my voice from cracking. "Ok some one will be there to get you soon," she tell me before hanging up the phone.

(Drew POV)
I don't know what has come over me but I feel as if the way I acted with Kylee wasn't real but some dream I had. As I walk back into my office I see that Clare is still doing paperwork. "I thought I told you to go home a couple hours ago," I say to her angrily. "I know but I was trying to get done with this first," she say shrugging her shoulders. "You don't have to take your anger out on me," she say as she get up from the desk and begins making her way to me. "What makes you think I'm angry," I ask her as she steps in front of me. "Well your yelling at me for no reason and you look stressed," she say as she runs her finger down my shirt. I grab her arm tightly to stop her from touching me. "You know my wife thinks I'm seeing someone else," I say to her as I let go of her arm and make my way to my desk. "Well she is right you know," she say in a cocky tone. "It was only the one time and it's not like we done more than kiss," I say trying to make what I did sound better. "Yeah but it doesn't have to be just the once, I mean since she thinks your cheating anyway why don't we just go ahead and have fun," she say as she pulls me out of my chair. "So what do you say," she says she she steps closer to me and places her lips on mine. I kiss her back immediately without hesitation, I was just so angry with Kylee that I just wanted to forget about everything that had happened and there was just something about Clare that made it almost impossible to say no to her.

As our make out session began to get heated The sound of my office door slamming breaks us apart and I see Kylee running past. I take off running out the door and after her," Kylee it isn't what it looks like," I started staying but was shut up by a punch in the face. "How could you do this to her," Carter says to me angrily as her rears back to hit me again. "Carter stop it, he isn't worth it," Kylee says grabbing his arm to stop him. "Kylee please let me explain," I beg her desperately. "No there is no excuse," she say angrily as she takes takes off her rings and throws them at me. "Kylee don't do this," I they begging her again. "No, Drew were done," she say before her and Carter walk away. I pick up the rings and make my way back to my office. "Clare your fired," I say as soon as I walked into my office. "But I thought we were having fun," she say as she try's to flirt with me. "My life had been messed up every since you walked in my door and I want you gone now," I yell at her pointing to the door. "Fine," she say stomping out the door. I put my head in my hands and begin to cry as I realize I lost the one person that mattered most in my life.