15- Time Together

(Drew POV)
We have been staying at a beach house that our families used to bring us to when we were kids. Kylee and I have been using the past few days to try and get back to the couple we used to be. As I lay in bed and watch her sleep I can't help but think that how hard it has been to live a life where Kylee wasn't in it. "Why are you watching me," Kylee ask with a small smile. "Because you are just so beautiful and I don't know how I survived these last few months without you," I tell her as I begin to play with a string of her hair. "I'm sorry we had to go through all this in order for us to get here now," she says sadly. "Kylee it's my fault I should have never let another woman get to me," I apologize to her. "Drew I love you but I really don't want to talk about her," she says feeling insecure. "Kylee we need to or we will never move past all of this," I tell her as I sit up in the bed and she immediately does the same. "You have to know I never done anything with her other then kissing," I say honestly as I begin to feel sick about the thought of how much I had hurt her by cheating. "I believe you but it still doesn't make what you did hurt any less," she says as tears build up in her eyes. "I know it doesn't because trust me I feel the same way about you with Cason," I tell her as a try to comfort her. "That's not fair, it's not the same thing you and I were not together when I got with Cason." She says as she angrily gets out of the bed and storms out the room.

A few minutes after she storms out of the room I get up and go after her. "Kylee wait don't go anywhere," I say as she grabs my car keys from the table. "I told you I did not what to talk about all this but no you just had to bring it up, maybe getting back together is a bad idea," she says as she continues to storm away from me. "Kylee please come back," I beg as I continue to run after her. "No I want," she screams at me as she begins to run down the stairs. Just as she almost makes it to the bottom of the stairs she trips and falls hitting her head on the railing on the way down. "Kylee," I scream out in fears as I run down to her. I pick her up in my arms and take her back into the house. "Drew I'm fine just put me down," she says as she squirms in my arms. "No your not ok, you head and knees are bleeding," I tell her as I sit her on the bathroom counter. She puts her hand on her head and flinches in pain. "Leave it alone and I will clean it up for you," I demand her. "Drew I'll be fine please just let me go," she begs me but I ignore her and continue to look for the first aid kit. "I found it now sit still so I can see how bad it is," I tell her as I begin to clean her head with a cool wet wash cloth. She sits in silence as I clean her wounds and bandage them up. "I never done anything with Cason," she says breaking the silence just as I finish putting the first aid kit back up. "So I'm still the only one you have been with," I ask feeling a little shocked since she did thing I had been with Clare. "Yeah I just never felt ready to go that far with him, does that make you feel better now can we stop bringing up the past because I hat fighting," she says in a pleading tone. I walk up to her and place my lips on hers kissing her as if I had never kissed before. Just as things started to get heated she pulls away, "I think we should stop because I'm starting to feel woozy." "Ok," I say pick her back up into my arms and take her to the bed. "Lay here, I will do get us some snacks and we can sit here and watch tv," I say before kissing her lightly on her forehead careful to avoid her cut, then I begin making my way to the kitchen.

(Kylee POV)
As I sit in bed and wait for Drew to get back I begin to think of everything we had been through and what he would say when I tell him I want to adopt Jenna's baby. Deciding not to wait any longer I decide to tell him as soon as he comes back. "Here is all the junk food I could find," he says as he climbs on the bed beside me. "Drew can we talk," I start off saying but was cut off by my phone ringing. "Let me get it," Drew says grabbing my phone before I could. "Hello," I hear him say into my phone. "Jenna calm down we are on our way," he says before hanging up the phone. "What's going on?" I ask in a panic. "Jenna is in labor and is on the way to the hospital and she doesn't wan to be alone, so I told her we would be on our way," he say as he begins to throw on some decent clothes and I get up and begin doing the same. "Drew I really need to tell you something," I say as we both are rushing around the room. "Kylee we can talk about in later we really need to be going since we are over an hour away from her. Deciding he was right I decided to just tell him once we get to the hospital. After about ten minutes we were both in the car and making our way to the hospital where Jenna was having the baby.