Chapter 10 | Oh, It's You Again.

Al POV

Ashley was about to knock on the door to the dressing room but she was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Hey guys." I turned to meet Jake, that boy who had pinched me before. I squinted at him angrily; I still wasn't over that.

Yet, he looked changed. I didn't even know if it was possible to have such a drastic change in personality in the span of a few hours.

"Jake, how did you get here?" Ashley asked, looking puzzled. "Did you and your sister have backstage passes?"

Jake chuckled nervously. "Um...would you believe yes?"

Ashley smirked and pretended to ponder. "Hmm...let me think...no."

Jake looked at the ground with a mock-defeated look on his face. "Oh darn."

Ashley laughed. "So then how did you get back here?"

He rubbed the back of his neck, "I kinda-"

"You kinda what?" I questioned, cutting across him.

He cleared his throat, "I kinda snuck back here."

Ashley broke out in quiet laughter, not wanting to alert anyone in the dressing room, while Jodie's eyes widened.

"You actually snuck back here?" I furiously whispered, with some amusement in my voice. "How did you get past the guards?"

"Easy. My sister is quite the looker so I got her to pretend-faint and the guards swarmed around her."

"What? But isn't she a Directioner, as well?" I asked, baffled. "How did you get her to let you in?"

He laughed at me. "The guards would pretty much do anything for her. I'm sure she got in to meet One Direction with ease, and with some added sympathy as well."

Realization dawned on my face. "Oh!" I laughed at my ignorance. "I knew that."

Jake patted my shoulder. "Of course you did, Al, of course you did," he said, pretending to be sympathetic.

Truth be told, I felt uncomfortable with him touching even my shoulder. "Don't patronize me," I grumbled.

At my words, Jodie burst out in silent laughter.

I looked from her to Ashley, then to Jake, then back to Jodie. "What did I say?"

That only made Jodie laugh harder. At this point her face was red, and her hands were clutching her sides.

I started giggling because her laughter was contagious, and the giggling kept growing until it became bubbling laughter.

We were probably making a lot of noise, so with that thought in mind, my laughter subsided, and so did Jodie's soon after. We both stopped and looked at the others expectantly.

All of a sudden, Ashley and Jake nearly fell on the floor, laughing really loudly. They started clutching their sides, and when that didn't work, they grabbed each other and Ashley was in a fit of giggles with her head on Jake's shoulder. Both of them kept kicking the floor because their bodies couldn't take the laughter.

Considering the amount of noise they were creating, Jodie and I shushed them. This only made them laugh more. When I asked what was so funny, Ashley simply said through her giggles, "You - just did the - exact - same thing."

I furioiusly whispered, "Yeah but at least we were quiet with it!"

At this, Ashley and Jake both burst out in laughter; and when I said burst, I meant burst!

Jodie and I shushed them once again, but it didn't work.

And soon, the door opened, revealing a determined-looking Ashton.

I gave him an aggitated look, but he never met my eyes. His eyes were looking at Jake and Ashley, and they had a fiery spark to them.

All of a sudden, I was afraid of what lengths he would go to to seperate them from each other.

This guy was bipolar. First he was a jerk, then he couldn't stand PDA when it in fact wasn't even PDA. What was with him?

************************

guYS GIVE ME LOVE IS NOT OK

ilya soo much for supporting me throughout all of this  already chapter 10 and 3k+ reads???

dedication goes to @rebelstyles bc she's my kitty cat.... haha no shes actually harrys. her imagine had me fucking sharting ok

ashley x