Chapter 40 | Unconditional

IF UR GONNA SKIP THE WHOLE THING GO THE FUCK AHEAD BUT DONT COMMENT TO ME ABOUT IT BC IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE SHIT N SOMETIMES U GUYS RLLY DONT REALIZE OK THX

Ashton POV

I watched Ashley as she put her laundry away. She had finally taken me back after what seemed like ages. I really wasn't trying to win her back when I went to Winnie's grave site. I had almost given up by then. It was kind of my weird way of getting Winnie's blessing, even though I didn't really believe I would ever get Ashley back. 

But as I saw how tired and adorable she looked, my mind unintentionally started listing every little random thing about her that I loved.

I loved the way she loved spaghetti, like I did, but she hated tomato sauce.

I loved the way she didn't look good in everything and she knew that, but she was still the most confident person I knew.

I loved the way she had to finish every single little piece off of the orange slice before she could start on another one.

I loved the way her fingers were short and chubby and she would always laugh because she would find a ring she liked and it would never fit.

I loved her smile.

I loved her curves.

I loved her hair.

I loved the way she played with my hair.

I loved her dainty little feet.

I loved her misplaced and random freckles.

I loved her innocence.

I loved the way she knew she couldn't dance - I saw her try once; it was horrible - but she did it anyway because she loved it.

I loved the way she looked so hot when she was angry, even though 99% of the time I was mad at her too, so I could hardly really appreciate it.

I loved the way she'd announce when she farted if we were alone, proudly and unaffectedly.

I hated the way her farts smelled, but that was besides the point.

I loved the way she knew exactly what to do when I was feeling down.

I loved the way she pulled off crop tops and didn't care if people looked at the little muffin top she had.

I loved the way she sang no matter what she was doing and no matter how bad of a mood I was in.

I loved that she was never fazed when I got pissed at her and snapped.

I loved the way she took care of me perfectly.

I loved that the fans loved her.

I loved that she loved the fans.

I loved that I found old posters of my face under her bed one day. Well no, that was kind of creepy.

I loved that if she was having a bad day, she'd always come to me first when she got insecure.

I loved the way her handwriting was so messy that even she couldn't read it.

I loved the way she'd scream at the TV whenever Downton Abbey was on.

I loved the way she was so good with kids.

I loved the way she wanted to stay fit for her health, not for her looks.

I loved the way she could be really sexy and bad if she wanted to, surprising even herself.