S e v e n

You wake up from a someone screaming outside the room. After that a knock follows. Bethany turns around in her bed and grunts. You roll your eyes and decide to open the door.

Valery and Ashley haven't talked to you since yesterday. When Bethany and you returned to the cabin they were already asleep, maybe it was for the best. You tie your hair up in a quick high ponytail and put on some sweats.

''Open the door!'' You hear again, and Valery curses something you way again. ''Open the freaking door bitch,'' she says. You throw her a glare she doesn't see due to her closed eyes and walk to the door to open it.

You see the two boys standing there, one of them with a bag in his hand and the other with cups of coffee. ''Good morning,'' Ashton says with an amused grin. ''Shut up Irwin, I just woke up,'' you mutter to him as he grins widely. Luke also seems very amused by your appearance, but you decide to just ignore him.

''We thought we'd best start on the song as early as possible,'' Luke states. ''So you decided that half past seven was the right time?'' You ask them both rhetorically. Unfortunately those boys love to answer rhetorical questions, so they do. ''Yep,'' Ashton says.

''Well, Bethany isn't even awake yet, and I'm not even dressed,'' you point out, causing them both to look at your beautiful pyjamas.

''You might have seen that wrong mate,'' you hear someone yawn behind you. You turn around and Bethany also appears in the picture now. Her hair is all over her head and she has huge bags underneath her eyes. ''Jesus, what did you sleep on? Potatoes?'' You ask her while cocking one eyebrow.

''No, I just couldn't sleep because someone kept snoring,'' she says while throwing you a glare. ''I snored?'' You ask her surprisedly. ''Yeah you did, quite loud,'' she says before yawning once more. She's wearing a pair of sweats and an oversized Adidas sweater.

The boys both give her that amused look as well, but she just shrugs it off. ''I see you brought coffee,'' she mentions. The boys both look at you and then the cup. ''Yeah, we did,'' Luke says with a friendly smile. ''We'll get dressed and be out in a sec,'' you say before throwing the door in their faces and hurrying to your back to pick out some clothes to wear. Bethany does the same and in three minutes you're both wearing your outfits for today. You quickly brush your hair and teeth before exiting the cabin, followed by Bethany.

You both didn't care about the other girls so much anymore, so you didn't try to be silent. ''We're done,'' you tell the boys as you're outside. ''We see,'' Ashton states before eyeing you both up and down. ''Ready to head towards the lake?'' You decided that the lake would be your inspirational place to write. ''Sure,'' Bethany says and you both follow the boys to the lake.

Ashton hands you both your coffee and you take small sips from the hot liquid. ''How did you even get this? They don't serve coffee for students on this camp,'' you say while gratefully looking at it. ''Sometimes you just have to do things you don't talk about later,'' Luke shrugs. ''You snuck into the kitchen?'' Bethany boredly asks him, and he nods. ''Wow, such a badass,'' you mutter while chuckling, and his cheeks heat up.

You all sit down in the sand and put down your instruments so that they won't be filled with sand. Luke opens his bag and reveals several sandwiches and even some bagels. ''Was it bagel morning today?'' You ask them, and they nod. You take one of the bagels with cream cheese and take a bite out of it. ''Hm, this is good,'' you mumble with your mouth full. Ew, that was kinda gross. Luckily the guys didn't mind. Way to embarrass yourself in front of Luke, Hailey.

''I know, right?'' Ashton says with his mouth full of food as well. Bethany also takes a bite from her sandwich and Luke does the same. After you've eaten all the food you grab the notebook again and start thinking. ''We need lyrics and more music,'' you sum up.