E p i l o g u e

"I'm so excited!" Bethany says when you're both in the train. You've decided to meet up with the boys and go on a double date.

You haven't physically been with Luke since camp, but you've Skyped with him almost every night.

Some really big things have happened since camp. The boys had their breakthrough on YouTube, gaines loads of subscribers and hold on... Louis Tomlinson tweeted about them.

Yeah, your boyfriend was becoming famous.

Bethany and you decided to start a YouTube channel of your own, with covers and that kind of stuff.

5 Seconds Of Summer, yes that's their name, gave you a shout out in one of their videos.  Since that day you've been receiving lots of followers as well.

"Yeah, me too," you excitedly reply. You know you're almost there, and you can't wait to kiss him again. Digital kisses aren't as good as real ones.

"Look, we're there," you look out of the window and see you've indeed arrived at the right station. You both get out of your seats and start walking towards the exit. You think you can already see a blonde quiff, but it was only your imagination.

"Hailey? Are you coming?" Bethany asks while waving her hand in front of your face. You snap out of your thoughts and nod. You follow each other out of this platform, to the main entrance, where the boys are waiting for you.

You all didn't know at what platform your train would arrive, so you decided to meet up at that place.

"I hope they'll be here," Bethany says while nervously pacing forward. "I'm sure they are, our train got delayed a bit," you ensure her. Still, you can't help but feel nervous yourself. What if they completely changed? What if they will be like: what happened in music camp, stays in music camp?

All of your insecure thoughts disappear when you see him standing there. His searching eyes find yours, and light up immediately. He spreads his arms and you run right into them, accepting his embrace big wrapping your own arms around his neck.

"Oh my god, I missed you so much princess," he mumbles into your hair, and you happily hum as an agreement. His lips immediately find yours afterwards, and you see fireworks.

Kissing him again after such a long time is amazing, you missed him so much. His tongue finds your lips and asks for entrance. You let it slide in and feel how his cold piercing tickles your lips like it did at camp.

"God, I love you," you mutter when pulling back from the kiss. Luke looks up in surprise, and your cheeks colour red. You haven't said I love you to each other before, and it's quite out of the blue.

"I love you too," he says as he connects his lips with yours again, giving you that confirmation you were hoping for.

After pulling back again you look to your right, only to see the other young couple standing there. Ashton has his muscular arms wrapped around Bethany's waist, and she's buried her face in his chest. Then she looks up, and he cups her face before tenderly kissing her.

"I-love-you" he mouths at her. "I-love-you-too" she mouths back, and you smile.

"So, ready for this amazing weekend?" Luke asks when you all walk out of the train station.

You and Bethany share a look. "Hell yes!"

After this nice reunion you spend a nice weekend in the Hemmings' household. You even get to visit one of the boys' gigs in a cafe.

After being with Luke in his natural habitat, you know it for sure. This relationship is going to last, you were made for each other. His mom seems to like you a lot, and you like his family as well.

After being together with him for three years, he asks you to marry him. He's set out a whole plan to ask you in front of his audience, existing of thousands of fans. Luke and his band are famous now, but he tries his hardest to give you all the attention you could ask for.

Of course you said yes, why wouldn't you? He confessed his love to you, and you couldn't believe someone like him could be yours.

You got married with him half a year later, and guess who caught the bride's bouquet and will be the next lucky bride? Yeah, Bethany...

- • The End • -